Start a New Topic 
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NW get together Saturday March 7th
We will be meeting up in Liverpool - the first meeting for a while - to put this years Eurovision world to rights So, if you want to Put In an appearance, its on SATURDAY MARCH 7TH at Dr. Duncan's pub, central Liverpool - if you haven't been before, its very near...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 10:13am
by Tim
t
Tim
Kissing Eurovision Stars
Following on from the Eurovision stars we have seen doing ordinary things.... As we all know, a gentleman never tells, but has anyone ever kissed a Eurovision star? At the OGAE conference in Manchester one year I ended up kissing (a peck - no tongues) the love...
Views: 232   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 22, 2009 10:08am
by Tim
b
BBAnne
"If the Twins win, I'm not going to Moscow"
Says Andrew Lloyd Webber on Radio 5 Live .... I'm with him on this, if the terrible twosome romp home to victory tonight, then I'm not going to Moscow either I wasn't going anyway, but you gotta take a stand on these things, haven't you?!
Views: 181   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2009 8:15am
by Jame
j
Jame
Your Country Needs You - What did you think?
Just in case you need confirmation, these are the six acts shortlisted to represent the UK in 2009. Charlotte, Damien, Emperors of Soul, Jade, Mark The Twins I thought Damien was good - isn't he the one who is also a semi-pro footballer? That must be a schedule...
Views: 253   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 19, 2009 4:09am
by BBAnne
t
Tim
Seeing Eurovision Stars In Ordinary Places
Following on about what Jamie said in a previous thread about seeing a bloke in a pub in Liverpool, has anyone ever seen a star of Eurovision doing totally ordinary things. I am thinking along the lines of Paul Oscar getting a TV licence in the Post Office or An...
Views: 276   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 13, 2009 8:44am
by Tim
b
BBAnne
Latvia back?
Word on the streets is that they are back in again - and that Eurovision 2009 is back to last years 43 competitors, with San Marino bowing out and being replaced by Slovakia http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=1673
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2009 2:07pm
by Jame
j
Jame
Turkey 2009 - A plucking flop or will it stuff the opposition?
Over in Vodka and Phonic you can catch a glimpse of Dum Tek Tek, the Turkish entry for Eurovision 2009, which was unleashed on the public at just after midnight (Turkey time) on January 1. I think it's OK, and will do well regardless - but does anyone else have an...
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 5:10am
by Tim
j
Jame
Whoops Dragovic Advent Calendar 2008
The Calendar is back for another year. Here are some sneaky hints on what's ahead. Behind the first door is a taste of doors to come. There will be another video before seven days are out. One of the doors hides an interactive experience. My personal f...
Views: 360   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 10:14am
by Jame
a
Anna
Door 24
Enjoyed it immensely. What I'd like to know though is, who supplied the burp?
Views: 170   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 4:31am
by Jame
j
Jame
Door 22
Persevere with tomorrow's truly interactive Advent treat. I think I can guarantee that - if you are successful - you'll never have seen anything like it before. Cryptic Jame
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2008 12:36pm
by Jame
FINLAND
Well it's good to have studio versions of a country's NF songs available to listen to this early in the proceedings. I surprised myself by actually liking a few of this year's efforts, though the Finns promised "no rock" this time. They lied! Standout for me is 'L...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 9:34am
by Laurent Fléchet...
j
Jame
Another blinder from OIKO Times
This... www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=4331 is based on... www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/11/11/do1105.xml
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2008 7:58am
by Laurent Fléchet...
Welcome Back to Dot's
Hello, Hope everyone is doing fine! Now, with a bit of luck, we can get Gossip at Dot's back on its feet as the web forum it used to be ebfore we got sort-of invaded by trolls. The national final season is upon us shortly - but there's planety of time for bu...
Views: 179   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 12, 2008 7:42am
by Jame
UK 2009 Part 2
So old Webby is going to write the UK effort for 2009 after all. Well it will certainly raise the profile of the ESC in the UK viewers’ eyes but why am I not filled with unalloyed pleasure? The sinking feeling that we will inevitably get a host of unknown wan...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 10:11am
by Tim
UK 2009
I really wish I could excited about the proposals for the UK's entry for 2009. No matter what the contest might be called and getting Andrew Lloyd-Webber involved (I bet he doesn't write the song), we are almost inevitably doomed to get a lengthy contest full of tal...
Views: 152   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2008 3:23am
by Tim
m
Mikkos
Spanish
Welcome to the 1st ESCTV in Mogulus. ESC Music 24 hours day, go to www.mogulus.com/eurovisionsp (ESCTV + CHATROOM)
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2008 1:35pm
by Mikkos
t
Tim
Where is everyone?
I would have thought that at this key time of the year the world and his wife would have been posting their thoughts here. Alas and alack no. The blog at the Southport Messenger is grand and well and good, but come on friends of Doris get your fingers out and start...
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2008 4:43am
by David
d
David
Question about the stage.
I've been looking at some of the rehersal videos from Belgrade and I noticed that the stage doesn't seem to look anything like those photos that were released a few months back. Did the design change at the last moment or am I missing something? In any case, the a...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2008 12:42pm
by Anna
Get together on the 10th - manchester
The details are as follows - we will meet up at Churchills in the Gay Village, 37 Chorlton Street, at about 2.30pm. For those who would like to eat afterwards, as the Armenian entry appears to be favoured by some this year, how about the Armenian Taverna? I think it...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2008 4:29pm
by Merseymike
j
Jame
Semi Final One - Who's Going to Qualify?
If you have a click on Serbi Goes Bananas, you'll see a preview video (scroll down a touch to find it) for the 19 songs taking part in the first of this year's ESC semi finals. Based on what you're hearing, please choose the 10 songs you think will qualify. Che...
Views: 287   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 27, 2008 11:52am
by Tim
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Free Forum powered by Bravenet