General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kissing Eurovision Stars

Following on from the Eurovision stars we have seen doing ordinary things....

As we all know, a gentleman never tells, but has anyone ever kissed a Eurovision star?

At the OGAE conference in Manchester one year I ended up kissing (a peck - no tongues) the lovely, big haired, Irish songstress Linda Martin. She gave me a box of Quality Street too, so it was a very successful evening all told!

Re: Kissing Eurovision Stars

Someone on another forum was chatted up by Ruslan from Belarus at La Scala last year, and told he was a "very gorgeous boy" - I believe that there followed some physical activity of some sort

Wouldn't you have been tempted to say "Hasta La Vista"??

I'm not sure I'd like to kiss a Eurovision star. After all, I know where they've been.

Well, I know where they've been for about three minutes, anyway.

I once had Omar and Jonsi exchanging fisticuffs over who was going to steal a kiss from me. And then I woke up.

Right then. Update. Whilst In Athens for ESC 2006 I met Jonas and Christina, 2 of the composers of this year's Irish entry, and we exchanged a peck on the cheek. Not crazy about the song though.

I have never met Jonas, but did come second to him in a message board contest a few years back. That's not kissing either, is it?

No it's not really Jame. Next you'll be claiming you rubbed up against Clodagh Rogers in a duffle coat - that won't count either.

Tim, your knowledge of my past doings verges on the near-stalkerish. I'm quite scared.

Well young Jame. Needless to say we will keep the story of you, Olivia Newton John, the ironing board and the roller skates to ourselves. It's strictly a need to know basis....