General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is everyone?

I would have thought that at this key time of the year the world and his wife would have been posting their thoughts here. Alas and alack no. The blog at the Southport Messenger is grand and well and good, but come on friends of Doris get your fingers out and start typing.

I am saying "let's go to Iceland" and hope that Andy gets mid table at least.

Big hi from 47 degrees! (It's cooling down)

Re: Where is everyone?

OK, here goes. Despite being a true professional Andy Abraham's entry will be dead in the water in Saturday - through no fault of his own. I am really hoping Ani Lorak nails her performance so much that she will sweep that megabore from Dima Bilan aside. I will be more than happy if Ukraine win again. I do not want to see another heavy metal screech from Finland winning again or that snorefest from Portugal. I would also be highly chuffed if Hungary or Poland win. Oh yes, Ireland? HA, HA, HA, HA! You got exactly what you deserved.

Re: Where is everyone?

Dearest Larri, the Eurovision itself has become such a steaming pile of mule shite that it deserves no better than a piss-taking puppet with questionable vocal abilities.
No "HA HA HA" here, because it's true.

Now go vote for your neighbour or something.

Oh, and let’s hope that the bland simpering wimp from Russia gets strep throat whilst simultaneously falling down a long flight of stairs and landing on that smug ice-skating tart so that they both end up in casualty minutes before taking to the stage, thereby giving Iceland the victory that their song surely deserves.

GO ON YA GOOD THING ICELAND!!!!!