General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whoops Dragovic Advent Calendar 2008

The Calendar is back for another year.

Here are some sneaky hints on what's ahead.

Behind the first door is a taste of doors to come.

There will be another video before seven days are out.

One of the doors hides an interactive experience.

My personal favourite is behind Door 15 and right up until I made what is now behind there, I didn't think it would make sense. But I think (and hope) it does.

Two of the doors have nothing behind them yet, but I know what is going behind one of them.

I would love to see photographs of what you do with what is behind door number 12.

Thanking you (Merry Crimbo!)

Jame x

Re: Whoops Dragovic Advent Calendar 2008

I never realised what utter crap and drivel Maggie Moone was singing about all these years until now. Thanks Dot!

By the way. Is Maggie Moone related to Nana Moone from Eastenders? It would be nice if they were. They could sing nonsense at each other. Well they could have done had Nana Moone decided not to push up daisies instead.

Mr Tim! Are you implying the the Maggie Moone gift catalogue is full of crap? Tsk.

As far as I am aware, the Moones in question are not related, although The Waterboys did write a song about the time they walked into Maggie's bathroom just as she was stepping out of the shower.

I find the contents behind door 2 rather insensitive. How would *you* like to be female and live in a country where depilatory products are unavailable?

I'd like that very much. Anna, if you're my secret Santa, could you arrange it?

I'll do me best. Ensure you take a sack full of Immac with you. Word on the street in Yerevan (and Tbilisi, Minsk, etc) is that you'll recoup around 823% on your outlay. Slightly less for Veet.

I'm just doing some sums in my head.

Cor! With the profit I'll make, I could buy myself a really big bag of wine gums. Slurp.

I have just finished the thing you'll find behind the door on Christmas Eve.

I'm not saying what it is, though.

You are a tease!

Tradition would dictate it should be Baby J - could it perhaps be Baby Doll instead?

You're being very prescient there Mr Tim, but not necessarily about Christmas Eve...

I want a Maggie Moone craft collection make-your-own Celine Dion doll!

It truly is a thing of beauty, and a stunningly accurate reproduction of the Canadian singer's face, body and dress.

Just like to say young Jamie, now that I've escaped Blighty again (I crept back - but don't tell anyone), that I thoroughly enjoyed this year's advent calendar. What jolly japes and of course it is so wonderfully festive to laugh at short Israelis, Albanian boffins and Katie "No Knickers" Boyle.

Looking forward to Dec 1, 2009 already.

Thank you Tim. It's a pity you're so far away, as you'd be very welcome to one of the meet-ups we organise every now and then.

Saying that, there hasn't been one for a while...