General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Back to Dot's

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing fine!

Now, with a bit of luck, we can get Gossip at Dot's back on its feet as the web forum it used to be ebfore we got sort-of invaded by trolls.

The national final season is upon us shortly - but there's planety of time for bumptious fun as well as the Eurovisiony stuff as well.

Please feel free to treat this place as your own - and hopefully we can get back on track.

Cheers,

Jame

Re: Welcome Back to Dot's

Very pleased to see the MB back, Jamie. Now I can start threads again that absolutely everybody ignores. Ho-hum! Let's hope that with the NF season almost upon us (I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Albania - will they finally send a song I even remotely like?), there will be some interesting messages beginning on the board.

I see that Gerard Joling has thrown a hissy fit and walked out of De Toppers who were to have been the Nethies' entrants. Why do I have an overwhelming storm of indifference cascading over me? La-di-da.

This all sounds very convenient - doing something headline-grabbing just as the group is announced as next year's Dutch entrants.

Anyone would think it's a Louis-Walsh-storming-off-The-X-Factor type publicity stunt.

The bind moggles.

I see that Gerard Joling has now been replaced by Jeroen van der Boom. 'rah.

T'is jolly lovely to have Dot gossiping again. I missed her fireside chats with a gin in one hand and a packet of garibaldis in the other. All is right with the world again.

I have to ask then, Tim. What do you type with in those circumstances?

That would be telling . And anyway don't be such a clever dick!

As my first editor once told me:

"Why use a dictaphone, when you've got perfectly good fingers to dial with?"