NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Aggravated Criminal Sexual Contact
Middlesex County Aggravated Sexual Assault Defense Attorneys that defend clients charged in New Brunswick | Aggravated Criminal Sexual Contact | Woodbridge, East Brunswick, Old Bridge, Sayreville, Cranbury, Piscataway, Edison, Highland Park & South Plainfield.
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2022 6:08pm
by middlesexlawyer
Anne Frank - The Whole Story English DivX5 0 5-Clone High Qualit
Anne Frank - The Whole Story English DivX5 0 5-Clone High Qualit > http://tllg.net/cXXOT31ENVFiP4Na3gN Anne Frank - The Whole Story English DivX5 0 5-Clone High Qualit, Windows 8 confirmation id b92c5eb40e ne...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 10:05am
by nealaldy
Desi Xxx Vidio
Desi Xxx Vidio > http://urlin.us/0fljy Desi Xxx Vidio 97ffa81d91 - Commenting. Kareena Sex With Saif First Time Before Marriage. Play Live Hot XXX Film, Desi Indian Tamil Sex Movies,. (33 min) . 2014 Top Sex...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:54pm
by vesoakle
j
Jazz
Smoke this
Here is an example of why this smoking ban has not been fully thought out and will not work. 1. With no plans of having designated areas, the ground will be littered with butts. 2. Surprise, surprise, no one who was poled to see if this would work is actually a...
Views: 493   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 2:29am
by Johnny
l
Liz
Rec Center
I just read on this site that the rec center was passed despite what the students wanted. In actuality it was passed because the students who wanted it beat out the students who didn't want it.
Views: 952   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jun 19, 2006 10:53am
by kriss_smith_65
RIP
What happened to this site
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2006 11:54am
by Urza
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 3:07pm
by Joe
How is the NSU student morale?
Well, hello there NSU students. I just wanted to inquire as to the general morale of the NSU student body. I know when I transferred out 2 years ago, we were generally feeling trampled, forgotten, and to put it nicely-ass raped by the administration. I still remember...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2006 4:04am
by Suzanne
i
Italy
Take a look to Italy
Take a look to Italy. Italy guide. Web site for booking Hotels History of Italy Rome Sicily Venice Vatican Photos Farm Holydays Religious Instiutes camping farm self-management house and many useful information about italy travel
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 8:49pm
by Italy
u
Urza
NSUVomit ToolBar!!
I just made it, get it. I'm so excited!
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2005 4:58am
by Urza
NSU VOMIT OWNERS
AT MY REQUEST PLEASE REMOVE ALL POST WITH DONELL THOMAS BROWN NAME IN IT "FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION..... YOU NSU VOMIT OWNERS HAVE 10 LEGAL DAYS TO COMPLY FAILURE WILL RESULT IN CIVIL ACTION." DO WE UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2005 2:41am
by Urza
Donnell, go to hell
You have ruined this board Donnell. No one wants to post on here anymore because of your stupid ass posts about bullsh!t. Everyone hates you and this is the reason why you were not allowed to be on student government a couple of years ago. Because you are annoying an...
Views: 574   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 12, 2005 2:31am
by Donell Thomas ...
It's websites like this that bring down our University
It's feel good to be love ,but it feel bad to see students bring down an University Image. I' am an adult so to all the imature adults on here all I have to say is that "YOU" know who "I'am" COME SEE ME , IF YOU DONOT WANT TO SEE ME THEN DONOT TALK ABOUT ME ,...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2005 2:16am
by Donell Thomas ...
He, who has subdued his passions and desires,
He, who has subdued his passions and desires, Who has realized the secret of the Universe in entirety; Who has discoursed upon the teachings of Right Path of Liberation For the benefit of all in a quite unselfish manner; Who is variously termed Buddha, Mahavira,...
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 9:36am
by DONELL THOMAS BR...
Let us speak in harmony
Let us be united; Let us speak in harmony; Let our minds apprehend alike. Common be our prayer, Common be the end of our assembly; Common be our resolution; Common be our deliberations. Alike be our feelings; Unified be our hearts; Common be our intentions;...
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 9:04am
by DONELL THOMAS BR...
From Ticketmaster to US Soldier
Wether you are a Marine , Sailor and Airman you are still a US Soldier , well my blood has turn green ,more like ARMY green So whats this means for the ticketmaster Well the US Army promotes Education therefore Summer 2006 I will start boot camp "basic tra...
Views: 661   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 6:14am
by Donell Thomas ...
Jen
Jen I hope that you are serious , but eachday that pass I learn ...to be honest I never been in LOVE but I always treat a woman who is serious about loveing me like a Queen . I would give it all up for LOVE and would risk it all thats my nature , I truly feel that w...
Views: 580   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 9:03pm
by Donell Thomas Br...
Westboro Baptist Church ... "Louisiana Epic"
Louisiana Epic Eight humble Tachmonites from the Westboro Baptist Church went to Thibodaux, Louisiana from April 16-18, 2005. Shirl, Lizz, Kay, Steve, Ben, Jael, Bekah, and Noah had seven awesome pickets: six sodomite *****houses masquerading as churches, and Nic...
Views: 595   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 11, 2005 7:17am
by Donell Thomas ...
Michael Cobb vs. Donnel Brown--Who wins or Who cares?
This is one of those cases where no matter who loses, the people win. I gotta vote for Cobb in this case, because Donnel has been f|_|cking up this chat with his lame ass messages. Donnel, get the f|_|ck out of here with your incoherent babbling.
Views: 800   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 4:57am
by Donell Thomas Br...
r
Roy
Nicholls needs new caricature on sidelines
I fully agree with the opening statement of the editorial in The Nicholls Worth! "Administrators have identified them as bold and classic. Simple. Attractive. Traditional with a new flare. The local media has described them as crisp and reminiscent of those at Iv...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2005 9:38pm
by Lurking Lou
j
Jana
Facebook
Check out www.thefacebook.com. There are hundreds of profiles from Nicholls. What do you guys think of it? I think it's incredibly addictive...
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2005 3:39pm
by Jana
summer plans
Anyone have cool plans for the summer?
Views: 924   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 18, 2005 5:44am
by Jen
Michael Cobb
Through networking you build trust, Through trust your build friendship, and through frienship you build respect. "Its the Leadership triangle" After reconnecting our network of disconnected hubs and routers its time to reboot the server of friendship with Michael...
Views: 893   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 11:59am
by Donell Thomas Br...
m
Mark
New Drinking Game
Here are the rules: Round One: Scroll down the message board and each time you see donnell's name take a shot. If anyone is still not comatose, move on to round two. Round Two: At random pick one of these posts and for every error, whether gramatical or not,...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 10:05am
by Urza
Daily Comet City Editor ; " A test for Thibodaux "
“The true test of civilization is, not the census, nor the size of cities, nor the crops – no, but the kind of man the country turns out.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson, from “Society and Solitude,” 1870 If Emerson were to rejoin the living an...
Views: 730   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 23, 2005 3:41am
by Donell Thomas Br...
u
Urza
Messages deleted
Older messages were deleted to make room for newer ones.
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 11:57am
by Urza
Pope Benedict XVI "Joseph Ratzinger"
VATICAN CITY (CNN) -- Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany has been selected by the Roman Catholic church as the new pope.Cardinal Jorge Arturo Medina Estevez of Chile made the announcement to a cheering crowd in St. Peter's Square.Ratzinger, who took the name Benedi...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 12:20am
by Donell Thomas Br...
t
Tillou
Nicholls State University Mascot Under Siege
Though there are other school mascots and emblems in dispute, which many schools and colleges are now facing, because of the "said" ties to the Old South. Francis T. Nicholls State University's Colonel mascot named "Tillou" is the very latest to be under sie...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 8:21am
by Bayou Patriot
Nicholls State University Textbook Pricing Information
Each dollar your spend on a new college textbook is distributed in many ways. Most of your money, as you can see, goes to the publisher. The bookstore uses its share to pay the salaries and benefits of its employees, and the expenses of running the store. Ano...
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 3:42am
by Donell Thomas Br...
j
Jana
Gay-Straight Alliance at NSU
Hey everybody. Some students are trying to organize a gay-straight alliance here at Nicholls. In my opinion, it is badly needed because many gay students don't feel like they have a place to be comfortable and be themselves. If you are interested in being a memb...
Views: 966   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 3:08am
by Donell Thomas Br...
Daily Comet : Anti-gay protesters to picket NSU
http://www.dailycomet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050326/NEWS/503260311/1013 Followers of Fred Phelps, the militant and controversial head of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., are planning to protest the Thibodaux school starting at 8 a.m. April 18....
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 5:51am
by Donell Thomas Br...
Daily Comet Editorials : " Just ignore them "
We will seldom counsel our readers to take injustice, intolerance, bigotry and hatred lying down, but that is exactly what we all should do this Sunday and Monday. By now, most people in and around Thibodaux know that a hate-filled group of people from Kansas will d...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 5:34am
by Donell Thomas Br...
Brief Bio of Pastor Fred Phelps
Fred Phelps was born Nov. 13, 1929, in Meridian, Mississippi. Graduated Meridian High at 16 with highest academic honors, American Legion Citizenship Award, track letter, Bausch-Lomb Science Award, Eagle Scout, Principal Appointment to West Point Military Academy. Th...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 2:56am
by Donell Thomas Br...
Send Thy peace O Lord
Send Thy peace O Lord, which isperfect and everlasting, that our souls may radiate peace Send Thy peace O Lord, that we may think, act and speak harmoniously. Send Thy peace O Lord, that we may be contented and thankful for Thy bountiful gifts. Send T...
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2005 9:20pm
by DONELL THOMAS BR...
URGENT: APRIL 18 PROTEST BY PASTOR PHELPS
A SMILE IS ALL WE CAN GIVE Westboro Baptist Church & Pastor Fred Phelps TO GIVE THEM ANGRY IS TO SUPPORT THEIR ANGRY TOWARD OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS A LITTLE HISTORY Established in 1955 by Pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) of Topeka,...
Views: 510   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2005 8:50pm
by Donell Thomas Br...
WBC To Picket University Baptist, First Presbyterian April 17
Pastor wants to hurt everybody which is not Gods will
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 9:28pm
by DONELL THOMAS B...
WBC to picket St. Luke Catholic and St. Joseph April 17 2005
This Pastor is playing with fire I respect the Pastor but this going too far thats on the real ok Pope John Paul Body is Dead listen to me " A Pastor Who Donot Respect Death is Satan Son " Death is not the omerga but the Alpha. My people this Pastor now wants to bur...
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 8:37pm
by DONELL THOMAS B...
Election Results
The results of the SGA/SPA election are as follows: SGA president: Damian Breaux Damian Breaux: 350 votes Steve Escobar: 252 votes Tristan Roberts: 29 votes SGA vice president: Brittni Lipscomb Tamara Caillouet: 217 votes Brittni Lipscomb: 338 votes SPA...
Views: 681   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 11:21pm
by The Messanger
Election Site Is Working
http://its-media.nicholls.edu/
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 12:05am
by Donell Thomas ...
j
Jana
Election Site Not Working Yet
Okay, guys. It's past midnight on Monday morning. This site is up for voting. I know me and Dee are probably the only two goonies who are upset about this right now, but the site's not working. When you input your SIX digit pin number, it says that it is invalid...
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 12:01am
by Donell Thomas ...
Pope John Paul II Dies at 84
Let us pray. O God, the Pastor and Ruler of all the faithful, look down, in your mercy, upon your servant, John Paul II, whom you have appointed to preside over your Church; and grant, we beseech you, that both by word and example, he may edify all those under his c...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 3:11am
by DONELL THOMAS B...
j
Jana
Tamara or Britt?
Elections begin the day we return from Spring Break. Who do you think our new SGA Vice President should be?
Views: 635   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 2, 2005 10:39am
by Someone Importan...
j
Jana
Dee, Steve, or Tristan?
The elections begin the day we get back to school. So, who do you think our new SGA president should be?
Views: 586   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 31, 2005 8:39am
by DONELL THOMAS ...
other ideas about the university
Just came across the site and have some questions. Did you ever consider that the constant expansion of the university is not based solely on raising tuition costs, but on the actual expansion of the university so that we can actively compete with larger schools to i...
Views: 537   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2005 9:18am
by snowolf
purpose
I'm just inquiring on what is the purpose of this website and if it is anything more than a few disgruntal students.
Views: 533   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2005 10:13pm
by Roy Alcatraz
u
Urza
Temper Temper
Temper now gentlemen, there is more to life than grammar.
Views: 589   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 6:32pm
by Roy Alcatraz
j
Jana
Steel Magnolias
Hey everybody! Steel Magnolias is being put on by Nicholls students in Talbot theatre on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:30 pm and on Sunday at 3:00 pm. Go check it out. I hear it's gonna be really good. Have you seen it yet? Please post reviews of it here.
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 10:41am
by Jana
Test Your Leadership Knowledge
GOTO http://www.corplearning.com/index.asp?sec=1&too=30&eve=1&ppa=350 POST YOUR RESULTS HERE OK I correctly identified 2 out of 5 top leadership behaviors / skills as identified by the SHRM survey " In my opion a leader must always be willin to learn well I g...
Views: 517   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2005 10:44pm
by Donell Thomas Br...
Donell B. For SGA Prez!!!??
Let me get this straight, the infamous ticket writer who has been on campus for most of last century's last decade who couldn't become a SGA senator because his grades weren't a minimum 2.25 (cum) finally has the minimum GPA of 2.5 (cum) to run for student prez!!!???...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 2:18am
by Donell Thomas ...
student insurance " A DEATH TRAP "
student insurance AT NICHOLLS STATE IS WORTHLESS AND CHEAP AND A DEATH TRAP THAT SO FAR I TRYING TO AVOID I HAVE GOD ON MY SIDE AND I PRAY THAT MY BROKEN BONES HEAL STRONG CAUSE I NEED TO MAKE MY PAINFULL STORY MADE KNOWN BY ALL WHO MIGHT ONE DAY GET INJURY ON CA...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:17am
by DONELL THOMAS BR...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet