NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Comet : Anti-gay protesters to picket NSU

http://www.dailycomet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050326/NEWS/503260311/1013
Followers of Fred Phelps, the militant and controversial head of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., are planning to protest the Thibodaux school starting at 8 a.m. April 18.
"There’s lots of people in the world that have different ideas about how things ought to be, and sometimes when they express them, they’re hateful and mean," Dial said. "In some ways, this helps the rest of us be stronger."

Re: Daily Comet : Anti-gay protesters to picket NSU

Surprisingly, this article by K. Solet, which appeared on the front page of both the Houma Courier and the Daily Comet, was rather open-minded and positive towards the NSU GSA.

April 18 , 2005

The media will be on campus April 18 so lets show them how much love we have as a student body lets make our parents and our S.G.A along with our Professors happy to have us a part of their family

Peace My Brothers & Sisters

Also if anyone feels that by nature there cannot hold there voice and must take action then join me in showing our love to Nicholls State University by going stay by our parents house I have a apartment on campus but I know myself so I going home to my family and please if you cannot hold your intentions and emotions then go Home and return back to our beloved Nicholls State University Tuesday April 19 , 2005 also as you go to church please park on private land cause they cannot walk on Holy Land "Private Church Owned Land " Peace My Brothers & Sisters