NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
other ideas about the university

Just came across the site and have some questions. Did you ever consider that the constant expansion of the university is not based solely on raising tuition costs, but on the actual expansion of the university so that we can actively compete with larger schools to increase enrollment. Would you prefer the university to move backwards instead of forwards? And if the person writing the FAQ page dislikes the school so much, why doesn't he go somewhere else. If you don't want to change your life, don't complain about it. I do believe everyone is entitles to a voice and their own personal opinions, but there are better ways to fix problems than by complaining.

Re: other ideas about the university

Clint, I completely agree with you. This site seems so bent on bringing up the down side of Nicholls that it could be completely missing the big picture. I'm all for expansion and if I have to put up a little over the next two years that I am here, I think it will be worth it for future generations.

Re: other ideas about the university

I think this site is a great idea, and it is much needed. Free speech is part of the reason why America was formed. Let's face it; with out free speech we are nothing more than puppets. And to move forward we must see the obstacles in the way. By people coming together and comparing ideas we get a clear idea of what is slowing us down. With all that said, I think the 90-hour rule is outrageous. I hope I did not got no grammar wrong. Hats off to ya, Johnny "Urza" Smith.