NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From Ticketmaster to US Soldier

Wether you are a Marine , Sailor and Airman you are still a US Soldier , well my blood has turn green ,more like ARMY green

So whats this means for the ticketmaster

Well the US Army promotes Education therefore Summer 2006 I will start boot camp "basic training"

Meanwhile I will be in Physical Training 7 days a week yea you are reading right Donell Thomas Brown will walk 2 weeks and run 2 weeks until I could keep up with the group run which is fast besides group runs I will work on my abs and total muscluar system plus more for at leats 6 months with a goal to drop down from 333 to 200 cause I am 5 ' 9
but I could be at 250 must 50 pounds must be lean muscle but my fat ratios cannot be more than 100% of my totally body weight .....

My Metabolism is high but my intake has been high in sugars and fats which means that all I have to do is control my intake and my fat will melt like butter in a hot pot or pan

I ask to Voodoo Powers to draft Donell Thomas Brown

ABOVE
Physical World Influences
Guedeh La Flambeau - Petro

Power, arrogance, industrious. Animal magnetism, physical charisma. A sexual attraction.

WEST
Past Influences
Carnival

Success, just reward and appreciation for work done. Universal appreciation. A higher understanding of the world at one with us all.

CENTER
Present Influences
Mambo - Petro

Charismatic, authoritative female figure. An outgoing, generous friend or lover, not afraid to take the lead. She may have blond or reddish hair.

EAST
Future Influences
La Baleine - Congo

A nurturing influence. Overprotective, smothering, to the extent of resentment by the receiving party. A venture for sanctuary.

BELOW
Spiritual World Influences
Zombi

Failure brought about by self doubt, low self-esteem. Sacrifice and suffering. Thoughts and progress stifled. Questioning of ones' self and actions.

I ask to Voodoo Powers to draft JEN

ABOVE
Hounsis - Rada

An aggressive young female. A go-getter, materialistic, with powers to manage money and bring dreams to reality. A stern goal oriented individual with darker hair with brown eyes. Possibly blue eyes, but with a light brown locks.

WEST
Past Influences
Legba - Rada

Completion accomplished through talk. Use your verbal skills to bring you through. The path opens before you. A possible messenger or sojourn (by water).

CENTER
Present Influences
Azaka La Flambeau - Petro

Pressures. Struggling to maintain position. Excessive burdens which could be brought on by oppressors and cruelty. Trying to keep a positive outlook.

EAST
Future Influences
Santera - Santería

An affectionate female. Striving on the need to give and receive love. Vengeful personality comes to life if she is betrayed or jilted. Watch the eyes, dark, with dark hair most likely worn long.

BELOW
Azaka - Rada

Overtaken, downtrodden before an attack of devastating forces. Perseverance against all odds. Success gained through great expense.

:-)Jen

Quess what I just Voodoo Jen Now lets see if Jen reply but on the real a website cannot tells a person future through a random draw of cards if it could it would make trillions

Also if you have voodoo in your gene pool you will know that to voodoo Jen all you have to do is look into her eyes and boom Donell just voodoo his woman who is name Jen

here is a myth that Jen should know if she truly has voodoo in her genes as she claims " if I look into you eyes I could zap you into my powers so I try to avoid eye contact as much as I can but some how I think Jen is afraid of making eye contact with me so thats why Jen have reply with a date time and place or Jen is using her powers to see if I could sense her anyways who knows what Jen plans are but sooner or later Jen will come to me and we will make eye to eye contact but Jen know I love her cause I know Jen loves me

Jen the Voodoo Queen

JEN

ABOVE
Simbi La Flambeau - Petro

Hasty decisions, quick actions, leading to short-lived promotion and glory. Uncovering overlooked aspects of the affair at hand. Secrecy, plots, stubbornness.

WEST
Past Influences
Ancestors

Final decisions, judgments. The ultimate settlement of an important matter with no further appeal possible.

CENTER
Present Influences
Ayizan

Nurturing, female presence. Pleasure, female power, love, beauty, luxury, stability, and well being. Civilizing influence, settling down, child rearing, creativity, prosperity.

EAST
Future Influences
Gros Bon Ange

Wealth, glory, contentment, helpful energy, good effort. A good relationship, love given freely. A universal joy.

BELOW
Carnival

Success, just reward and appreciation for work done. Universal appreciation. A higher understanding of the world at one with us all.