NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tamara or Britt?

Elections begin the day we return from Spring Break. Who do you think our new SGA Vice President should be?

Re: Tamara or Britt?

Who or who? Never saw them, never met them, never heard of them (that's what most students are thinking! i.e. why should I care to vote at all for people I don't know?!)

Britt

Britt

Since lots of people really don't know them, I'll share my opinion on this one.

Britt's got 3 times the semesters' worth of experience as Tamara.

Britt's been a Senator and has served as Vice President before, whereas Tamara has only served as Senator.

Britt has written far more legislation than any of the other 4 candidates. (And some of it is hardcore, student-affecting stuff)

Tamara was a good senator, but I think Britt's got the experience it takes. Britt deserves it.

Later!

Elections will be online from April 4 through April 6

The Vice-President serves as Parliamentarian for the Student Government Association
VOTE Tamara Caillouet
VOTE Brittni Lipscomb
The Vice-President serves as Parliamentarian for the Student Government Association

Actually Donell, a Parliamentarian is merely an ADVISOR of the rules of an organization and typically does not preside over a meeting. Since the Vice President presides over the meeting that position is more like the Speaker of the House.

Just letting you know.