NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How is the NSU student morale?

Well, hello there NSU students. I just wanted to inquire as to the general morale of the NSU student body. I know when I transferred out 2 years ago, we were generally feeling trampled, forgotten, and to put it nicely-ass raped by the administration. I still remember the rec center fees (which I'll never see put to good use no doubt), the outrageous campus apartment prices, and the lack of student programming (quality programs that is). It is such a huge difference at other universities. Here at ULM, there is something free going on basically EVERY day. You can get free meals somewhere on campus at least 3 times a week, and programming is truly awesome. We have gotten quite a few big names through here, including Bill Cosby. Seeing all of this here and now makes me realize how **** screwed I was getting at NSU...my advice? Start your 1st year at NSU (it is an ok small place to start), then take your money elsewhere!! NSU has no care for students or student opinion compared to other LA universities!

Re: How is the NSU student morale?

Wow. You're just trying to start some sh*t. Did you find a school that treats you like the prince of effing Egypt?