Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Problems with Angelfire
Some users may have noticed that the Snorks page isn't loading correctly. WE are looking into this issue but do not have a time when this will be corrected. Bear with us, it will be fixed soon, and thanks again for your support. Best regards, Quasisp (Webmaster)
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2014 11:36pm
by Quasisp
Important Annoucement -- Please Read. :-)
After six years with Geocities, I have decided to move my website to Angelfire. The new URL for my website is: http://www.angelfire.com/tv/quasisp Please be sure to update any bookmarks or links you may have. Thank you.
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2009 3:10am
by Quasisp
Quasisp's Snorks Page -- Tenth Anniversary (1997..2007)
As many of you are aware, 2007 marks the tenth anniversary of Quasisp's Snorks page. It has been a lifelong dream for me to help bring a Snorks page to the worldwide web, and after ten years since its 1997 launch, my efforts have paid off. Thanks to all who have...
Views: 496   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2006 6:09pm
by Quasisp
Forum is online!
After months of planning, my forum is now online. If you have any questions regarding the Snorks, feel free to ask them here.
Views: 767   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2001 7:27pm
by Quasisp
Exploring the Significance and Styles of Yarmulkes: Share Your Insights!
I'm fascinated by the cultural and religious significance of yarmulkes, also known as kippahs, and how they vary in styles and materials across different Jewish communities. Whether you wear one yourself or have insights to share, I'd love to hear your thoughts! W...
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2024 6:56am
by maya hart
Unveiling the Truth Behind Weight Loss Shots: Efficacy, Safety, and Considerations
In the quest for achieving weight loss goals, people often explore various methods, including dieting, exercising, and in some cases, turning to weight loss shots. These injections, often marketed as quick fixes for shedding unwanted pounds, have garnered both intrig...
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2024 8:00am
by Theresa D. Roach
Seeking Insights: Genesis House Rehab Experiences?
Hey everyone, I'm considering seeking help for addiction at Genesis House Rehab and wanted to hear about anyone's experiences there. How was the program structured? Did you find the staff supportive and knowledgeable? What were the accommodations like? Any insights o...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2024 1:37am
by maya hart
Licensed Professional Counselor
Ariel is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas, holding a Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Tarleton State University as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Youngstown State University. Ariel specializes in tre...
Last Post: Apr 10, 2024 4:26am
by linq therapy
Licensed Professional Counselor
Ariel is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas, holding a Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Tarleton State University as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Youngstown State University. Ariel specializes in tre...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2024 4:25am
by linq therapy
What are some essential tips for organizing a memorable party boat experience?
Planning a party boat can be an exhilarating yet daunting task. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, a bachelorette, or just looking to have a blast on the water, there's a lot to consider – from choosing the right vessel to ensuring everyone's safety and enj...
Last Post: Apr 8, 2024 4:08am
by maya hart
Looking to Hire a YouTube Video Editor - Any Recommendations?
Hey everyone, I'm a content creator on YouTube and I'm currently on the lookout for a skilled video editor to help take my channel to the next level. I've been managing everything on my own so far, but I feel like investing in hire a youtube video editor could rea...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2024 4:39am
by maya hart
Exploring the Divine: Seeking Recommendations for Catholic Pilgrimage Tours in Italy
Greetings, fellow travelers and faithful souls! I'm planning a pilgrimage journey to Italy, seeking to immerse myself in the rich tapestry of Catholic history and spirituality that permeates this beautiful country. From the holy sites of Rome to the serene landscapes...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 5:08am
by maya hart
What are your thoughts on the recent use of Semaglutide in Encinitas?
Semaglutide, a medication primarily used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, has been making headlines in Encinitas lately. There's been a surge of interest in its potential benefits beyond diabetes management, particularly in weight loss. Have you or someone you k...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 4:45am
by maya hart
Looking for recommendations: Best SEO copywriters in the UK?
Hey everyone, I'm on the hunt for a skilled SEO copywriter UK to help with my website's content optimization. I'm looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of SEO strategies and can craft engaging, keyword-rich content that ranks well on search engines. Any pers...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2024 2:02am
by maya hart
k
kat
Fleet Auto Repair for Uninterrupted Operations
In the dynamic world of fleet management, where every second counts and smooth operations are paramount, the role of fleet auto repair is nothing short of crucial. Whether it's a convoy of delivery trucks, a fleet of service vehicles, or a lineup of company cars, mai...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2024 4:04am
by kat
Re: The Snorks and the Waterwitch?
Actually, the Snorks do make occasional appearances on Boomerang. Also, you can check on EBay. I seen auctions for nearly the entire run available there. Even I didn't know that the Snorks originated on screen as an unseen 1982 pilot...but I do know that the cha...
Views: 894   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2023 7:40am
by Zen hanger
This site has moved to neocities.org
After seven years, this website has moved again. It can now be found at quasisp.neocities.org. Please be sure to update any bookmarks, links, etc., you may have. Thank you...
Views: 64   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2023 5:50am
by tehransazan
Which Is the Best Diesel Generator for Industrial Use?
Which Is the Best Diesel Generator for Industrial Use? The dependence on electricity has increased. Talking about the industries, how they can supply the products or services to customers on their demand, how do you get everything ready in the market when you need...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2023 9:23am
by Albert Willson
Hello
Hello I am new here and this is my first post bravenet
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2023 9:16am
by Albert Willson
c
Cobra
Snorks on DVD
With Snorks now streaming here in Australia on 7Plus I thought it would be a great idea to save it for use on Plex. But due to the episodes being all over the place (I mean actually jumbled up, 1st episode contains 1&4, 2nd 2&5, then 3rd with 6 followed by 3) it's a...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2021 6:37am
by Cobra
Loved S1 and S2, disappointed by S3,4,5
They 1. Replaced Jr. as the bad guy with Bigweed 2. Jr/ became everybody's friend!!! 3. Less Occy 4. Changed terminology - Occy is an occtopuppy, not a dog fish! 5. Too much Daphne. 6. Dry space, beyond the limits? What dry space or beyond the limits?...
Views: 1251   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 29, 2021 5:32am
by Cobra
Voltas Air Conditioner Price List in India
Voltas, another successful enterprise from the famous TATA group, has been cooling millions of Indians for more than six decades. Voltas is a pioneer in the domestic AC market and has various firsts to its name like –the first indigenous air conditioner, the fi...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2021 6:35am
by donaldrsimonn
We have hit a significant milestone!
In addition to this site celebratinhg twenty years on the web, this site has another big reason to celebrate. We have finally done it...we have reached 100,000 hits! Twenty years ago, this may have seemed impossible, but on March 2, 2017, this dream has become...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2017 6:37pm
by Quasisp
We've reached a milestone!
As many of you may or may not know, this site is celebrating five years on the web. But that's not all. This site has also logged 20,000 hits since its 4-Oct 1997 launch. To see the milestones that this site has had, look for the animated red text box on my site....
Views: 916   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 20, 2014 12:48pm
by Quasisp
Are Allstar and Casey boyfriend and girlfriend?
Everytime I go on a website to find info about the Snorks, I always happen to read a line that clearly states that Casey is Allstar's girlfriend. By seeing the show, anyone can tell Allstar and Casey do like eachother, but probably not enough to say that they are boy...
Views: 2064   Replies: 20
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 5:18pm
by Kelli
How did you get into the Snorks?
Of course, we all love the Snorks. But how did you first get interested it? As for me, I got into the show in October 2004, completely by accident. I was really bored, and my favorite game show wasn't going to be on for a half hour. I decided to kill some time by...
Views: 850   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 12:20pm
by Kelli
Why Do you Think they wrote Dimmy off?
I have been reading a ton of posts commenting about how people feel about Dimmy being written off the show. It truely makes me wonder why did that happen or at least why do you suppose.
Views: 974   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 12:02pm
by Kelli
Which Season did you like the most and why?
What was your favorite season of the Snorks? If you ask me, I liked the 4th season the most. I thought that was the season the show got more unpredictable and the plot lines were at their best plus the villains were also pretty cool. Tough luck it was the last, but a...
Views: 813   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 10:48pm
by Kelli
Casey or Daffney?
Who do you like better, Casey or Daffney? Personally I think Daffney is a bit of an airhead and Casey may just be more intelligent, but like I said, which do you perfer?
Views: 735   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 10:43pm
by Kelli
Stupidest Villain?
Dispite of having some really neat villains in the snorks, what villains did you find lame? To me, the villains that pretty much stank were Bigweed and Little Seaweed. They always foolishly messed up their own "evil plans" plus they were not very bright! I also thoug...
Views: 876   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 10:31pm
by Kelli
s
SYND2
your favorite character and WHY?
ok lets make conversation^^ Who is your favorite character and why? I'll start... My favorite is (you can guess) Junior Wetworth. why? Because I enjoy watching him getting into trouble, and I find his atitude problem funny, also that he actually has the most chara...
Views: 1094   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 10:23pm
by Kelli
Favorite episodes?
Episode guide Which are your favorite episodes? Mine: 1. Never Cry Wolffish. The gang goes fish watching, and Dimmy saves the baby fish. Features the great line from Dimmy "If I told you once, I told you a thousand times - I NEVER exaggerate....much"...
Views: 1138   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 10:03pm
by Kelli
If a comeback is possible, then what would interest you in it?
I was just wondering that if there could be a possible comeback for the Snorks, what would you like to see in it or what you don't want to see in it? I've seen a few cartoons of the 80's make combacks. Some were good or just okay or stank because the writers make ver...
Views: 688   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 9:29pm
by Kelli
I found a video with clips from the Snorks pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahUUFPDeu_8 Thought I'd share I took a few screencaps and put them on the Snorks Wiki: http://snorks.wikia.com/wiki/Snorks_Pilot Had a couple Snorks I dont recognise. Feel free to help the wiki, btw. Would be appreciated.
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2012 1:52am
by Kelli
Fanworks?
Dunno if anyone really comes here anymore. I'm all about some snorks discussion though. If not, oh well :p.. I've drawn quite a bit of snorks fanart since about 2008 when my friend got me into it. I recently drew a picture of the snorks as what they'd look l...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 1:27am
by Chris M.
Quasisp's Snorks Page -- Can you believe it's been fifteen years? (1997-2012)
This site has done it again! We are now celebrating fifteen years online! We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you! :-)
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 12:55am
by Chris M.
c
C00KIE
Where to watch snork episodes online
First, I just want to say, I am SO glad I found this place! I've been trying to find all the episodes online, because I'm not allowed to download anything and you kind of have to be eighteen to order the dvd, so. If anyone knows of a site (or several sites) whe...
Views: 569   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 25, 2011 3:51pm
by C00KIE
t
tamara
DIMMY DOES APEAR IN THE SNORKS COMIC BOOK
DIMMY DOES APEAR IN THE SNORKS COMIC BOOKS I KNOW THIS BEACUSE I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE SNORKS COMIC BOOKS AND I STUMBLE ON TO A SITE THAT HAD A PAGE FROM THE SNORKS COMIC BOOK AND ON THE PAGE IT SHOWED ALL STAR TRYING TO SAVE DIMMY FROM THIS CAPTAIN AND HIS PARTNER...
Views: 723   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 7:35pm
by C00KIE
t
tamara
come join my group at you tube .com
hi my fellow snorks fans i have good news i have a you tube group just for us if you are a true snorks fan then my group is the place for you so come join the group web address is http://www.youtube.com/group/snorksfans i hope to hear from you all
Views: 435   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2009 2:29am
by tamara
Eli from the episode "All that Glitters" as the main villian of my fan fiction
I got far enough on my 80's fan fiction, but I still can't reveal too much about it yet. However, I will reveal to all of you that Prince Eli from the final episode of the Snorks series will be the main villain of my story. In the story, Eli returns to get his reveng...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2008 3:35pm
by Mariana
The Witherspoons Sisters?
What were their first names? I keep forgetting.
Views: 791   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2007 12:20pm
by tamara
j
jade
snorks in other languages
hi I saw that you posted what are snorks called in other languages, and I noticed there wasn't any hebrew one. so if you want to know, snorks in hebrew were called zarboovim(זרבובים). and the characters were - allstar=zarbo...
Views: 499   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2007 7:10am
by jade
f
Fran
For your gallery!!
Hi, sorry for my english, I´m spanish ;) I put Spanish comic books images of year 87 : http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/926/3270377tt2.jpg http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4382/3270396ho8.jpg http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7873/3270400lz2.jpg Th...
Views: 582   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2006 1:18pm
by tamara
My new smurf & Snork website
Hi my name is Steve known as Smurfysteve. Im new here and I have been collecting Smurfs for the last few years but most recently started collecting anything snorky as well as i just love the difrences in the character figures. At the mo im still missing 4 of the bas...
Views: 602   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 6:53pm
by stephen murrell
Smurf & Snork based forum
Hi all i have been working on a little project recently and have built a smurf and Snork related talk forum were you can talk about smurfs and Snorks post pics shair collection info etc. its only a small forum at the mo but i reall yw ould like to get some Snork coll...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 6:38pm
by Snorkysteve
t
tamara
clip from i love the 80's3d featuring the snorks is on you tube
for those who have not seen i love the 80's 3d 1984 that features the snorks well it's at you tube .com
Views: 858   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 12:06am
by Ryan Rinkerman
A whole new world....
The future is here!! You should take your Snork message to the wide world of Myspace.com. It's free to sign up and you can personalize your myspace anyway you want. All of your friends have already joined and there are even Snorks forums that will allow you to share...
Views: 477   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 11:26am
by marko
Wishing pearl Episode
Does anyone have this episode so I can watch it again...Or have pics were The little kid grows into a giant. I've been wanting to see that again for Ages.
Views: 586   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2006 11:40pm
by Azarian
Something fishy this way comes...
On a website,some guy stated that the "Snorks got their start overseas". I doubt it, but anyway is that an authentic Snork fact or is this person giving out phony info? By the way, here's the adress http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=12796&si=126
Views: 582   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 12:21am
by Quasisp
t
tamara
where to get animation cells from the snorks
does anyone know where can i get animation cells from the snorks cartoon
Views: 540   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 5:25pm
by Ryan Rinkerman
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet