Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Problems with Angelfire

Some users may have noticed that the Snorks page isn't loading correctly. WE are looking into this issue but do not have a time when this will be corrected. Bear with us, it will be fixed soon, and thanks again for your support.

Best regards,

Quasisp
(Webmaster)

Re: Problems with Angelfire (Update)

I just wanted to give you a heads-up. I have decided to move my website to x10host.com after I found that other users were having problems with Angelfire also.

I have put a link at the top of this message, and I have also listed the URL of the new site here:

http://quasisp.x10host.com/index.html

Please update any links or bookmarks you may have.

Also, I have decided to drop both the fan art and fan fiction sections of my website also. With the advent of hosting sites that offer fan art and fan fiction, it made these two sections obsolete -- however, my fan art will remain in my gallery on page 5. This action was done because the sections worked fine before the days of deviantart and fanfic.net, but when these two sites came about, it made my fan art and faiction sections obsolete.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with us, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,

Quasisp -- Webmaster
Quasisp's Snorks Page