Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eli from the episode "All that Glitters" as the main villian of my fan fiction

I got far enough on my 80's fan fiction, but I still can't reveal too much about it yet. However, I will reveal to all of you that Prince Eli from the final episode of the Snorks series will be the main villain of my story. In the story, Eli returns to get his revenge on Corky after defeating him just when he was about gain control over Seagypt. The beginning takes place late December of 1989 and Eli had already made his escape from prison, finds a hideout and from there, plots his revenge. He decides to open the "tomb of darkness" which consists of evil demons who are really most of the cartoon characters of today. That's all for now. I'll post a little more info later.

P.S. I am also doing my fan fic anime style. Hope you like my idea

Re: Eli from the episode "All that Glitters" as the main villian of my fan fiction

Sounds awesome. When does it come out?

Re: Eli from the episode "All that Glitters" as the main villian of my fan fiction

I've just begun modeling and sketching how the characters will look and trying out other ideas and/or concepts I can put into the story. So, I will hopefully have the first comic done by mid-2009 at least. I am also writing other stories as well which are mostly original fiction.