8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jame
Semi Final Two - Who's Going to Qualify?
If you have a click on Serbi Goes Bananas, you'll see a preview video (scroll down a touch to find it) for the 19 songs taking part in the second of this year's ESC semi finals. Based on what you're hearing, please choose the 10 songs you think will qualify. Ch...
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 23, 2008 6:50am
by Tim
EUROBEAT
I seee the show 'Eurobeat (almost Eurovision)' is doing a nationwide tour in April-May. The only venue in the NW is the Lowry in Salford & with terrible irony, the dates for that venue are 19th-24th May! Anyone interested in going on the 19th, 21st or 23rd? It loo...
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 12, 2008 5:23am
by Iain
d
David
Encyclopaedia Eurovisica
I've just this minute read the entry for Arlette Zola in the encyclopaedia and I can honestly say that I have never in my entire life laughed as hard or as loud. Ever. Sir, you are a motherfuckin' genius.
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 3:08am
by Jame
j
John
I've gone off Eurovision
I don't know if this has affected anyone else - but i've gone off Eurovision. I watched the MYMU and that was good - especially as that awful Michelle Gayle didn't win. As for the rest - I've been to three contests and enjoyed every one. Whether it's just to h...
Views: 242   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2008 12:18pm
by Anna
OK, the social on 16th March
Hi Folks, Just circulated this email The social on SUNDAY 16TH MARCH will be going ahead, meeting at 2.30pm ish at Dr. Duncan's, 1 St John's Lane, Liverpool L1 1HF (not far from Lime Street Station if its your fist time - do a Google search and there's a map!...
Views: 247   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2008 3:45am
by Tim
BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
Er...really not sure about this. It isn't as bad as I expected. At least it's not the usual ex-Yug megabore, turgid dirge in the style of Z-man. But he really does look like sort of guy you cross the street to avoid. This of course will just add to his 'charm' &...
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:38pm
by Merseymike
LATVIA
What the hell is happening this year? Is every country determined to pick the biggest load of dross that's on offer? There is absolutely no pleasure whatsoever to be found in the Latvian rubbish this year. To call this song simply absurd is almost to pay it a compl...
Views: 211   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:37pm
by Merseymike
GEORGIA
I had no time at all for last year's over-praised fan fave bag of nothingness. But this year's is a huge improvment. Yes, the lyric is rather cheesy, but the song is excellent. Great verse and chorus and Diana really can sing. Yay! A terrific song at last!
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 6:36pm
by Merseymike
Thoughts on 2007
Having thought about it There seemed to be a deep anti-schlager bias There seemed to also be a bias against busy and cliched choreography The world is a fast moving place - Eurovision has heeded the call and what was fashionable five years in ago in Eurovision...
Views: 474   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 1:36pm
by Harrow
FINLAND
Bleugh! Witless, lifeless dreck. Lardi without the masks & crazy costumes. Let's hope just before they come on, there is an air raid warning so that everyone can hide in soundproof bunkers. The Finns really don't want to win again do they?
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2008 8:52am
by Larri Fléchette
j
Jame
From the Beeb: The UK's shortlisted acts for Eurovision
The line-up this year features: Soloists Chart-topping songstress Michelle Gayle who goes head to head with the X Factor's Andy Abraham, both hoping they have got what it takes to fly solo in this year's contest. Girl groups Lively pop duo LoveShy comp...
Views: 298   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 3, 2008 9:10am
by Jame
IRELAND
Can't believe I'm actually saying this but I think the Irish have some very good songs in their NF this year. I really like Donal Skehan's song which sounds like David Civera singing in Melodifestivalen. Leona Daley's song is powerful with a distinct Amy Winehouse...
Views: 230   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 3, 2008 8:30am
by Tim
TURKEY
This is the best they can come up with after all this time? It's just loud, obnoxious and moronic. I’ve scraped better stuff than this off the soles of my shoes. I'm really irked that it'll easily make the final unjustifiably.
Views: 220   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 6:06pm
by Merseymike
j
Jame
Uk Rumours
Don't know if anyone has heard the rumours for the potential 2008 UK entrants, but so far Michelle Gayle and Journey South have been mentioned. Hmm...
Views: 218   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2008 8:25am
by Anna
j
Jame
Melodifestivalen Heat 2
Just sat in front of a screen the size of a school milk-money envelope for 90 minutes to watch this, but it was an OK show. My favourites were the baldy twins with Just A Minute, but never thought they'd get through, and I liked the way Sanne (I hope she never mar...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2008 7:36am
by Larri Fléchette
j
John
Israel
Not been bothered with Eurovision lately as I've decided to have a break from it and make my way towards one of the London parties. Started to watch some of the entries - The Albanian one is cack - the Belarussian is good. As for Israel having just had the wors...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2008 3:55am
by John
j
Jame
Whoops Dragovic facebook group
Hello y'all. As you will have noticed, Gossip at Dot's has been inexplicably invaded by pop-ups when you log on to it, and it's becoming a reet pain. The only remedy, I have been told, is to spend a fair wodge of cash with the people who provide this particular...
Views: 254   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 1:34pm
by Jame
j
Jame
Holidays are Comin'
I'm working on something a bit different to go on the site during the festive season. Stay tuned.
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 4:56am
by Jame
j
Jame
Redesigned Whoops Dragovic is GO!
Hope you find it a bit easier to navigate. If one of your old favourites isn't there, it'll be in the Archive. Any comments/suggestions?
Views: 227   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 9:44am
by Tim
j
Jame
Chiara drops a sprog
Let's be honest here - bet she thought it was a bad case of wind until the last moment.
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 4:15pm
by Anna
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Free Forum powered by Bravenet