General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whoops Dragovic facebook group

Hello y'all.

As you will have noticed, Gossip at Dot's has been inexplicably invaded by pop-ups when you log on to it, and it's becoming a reet pain.

The only remedy, I have been told, is to spend a fair wodge of cash with the people who provide this particular service, and I'm afraid I just can't afford it.

Therefore, I'm closing down Gossip at Dot's at the end of the year, BUT - I have just started a Facebook group for the site which anyone can join.

Tim - if you read this, it would be good to keep in touch with you, as I don't know if you're on Facebook, or even your surname to find you on it, so please join this new group if you can.

The link is: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14212535541

Cheers,

Jame

Re: Whoops Dragovic facebook group

Well Young Jamie! I have been hiding under a rug for the last couple of weeks and have just got the message. Being unbelievably famous and a teacher I am a bit loathe to go on facebook - a couple of colleagues had bad experiences - which is a a shame as I was really getting to enjoy Gossiping with Dot. E-mail me and we'll devise a cunning plan, worthy of the Mayor of Cunnington in the County of Cunningshire, as to how best to proceed.

Okidoke,

What's your email address?

Jame

You can get me initially on timdweir@omantel.net.om - this account only ever seems to have adverts for Canadian visas and exciting new Samsung products, so I only check up on it occasionally. I'll send you my proper e-mail address from there.

Is gossipng at Dot's still happening? Has everyone gone off to Facebook?

Think it's alright for now!

habe you heard the entries from Cyprus, Switzerland, Andorra or Albania yet?