General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TURKEY

This is the best they can come up with after all this time? It's just loud, obnoxious and moronic. I’ve scraped better stuff than this off the soles of my shoes. I'm really irked that it'll easily make the final unjustifiably.

Re: TURKEY

Are you going to watch the final this year, Larry?

I'm already beginning to OD on NFs & there are still so many more to go. By the time the winners are all chosen I will be heartily sick of ESC & will follow my traditional course of completely ignoring both semi & final. That way I can plunge back in again to the aftermath of the contest & weary of those endless "So-and-so woz robbed!" & "This is the real winner of the ESC" threads on escnation mb. Hey-ho.

Well, in my ever so humble opinion, this is the best song chosen so far. Entirely different, utterly unique and choc-full of musical integrity. Well done the Turks.

P.S. If pointless realty "talent" shows didn't exist, would the BBC surprise us all and actually put a nanojoule of effort into finding a decent UK entrant?
Answers on a postcard.

I doubt it very much. None of last year's UK hopefuls came from talent shows and look what we ended up with

Its horrible.