General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've gone off Eurovision

I don't know if this has affected anyone else - but i've gone off Eurovision. I watched the MYMU and that was good - especially as that awful Michelle Gayle didn't win.

As for the rest - I've been to three contests and enjoyed every one.

Whether it's just to have time off or i've got it out of my system I don't know.

I don't know any of the other songs really - and I don't really care until the contest. What's wrong with me?

Re: I've gone off Eurovision

Oh no! You can't go off Eurovision! Jame has promised that he'll get someone to come and lick you if you win the prediction game.

Personally I'd have been happy with a tin of Family Circle biscuits and a box of tea bags; however the thought of Corinne Hermes or Lulu coming round to my house and dribbling all over me has cheered me up no end.

Would they do the hoovering afterwards?

Corinne would (and be grateful), but Lulu would sod off to Morrisons to buy some cheap haddock and get one of her minions to lick you instead.

Ooooh! i don't think I'd want to be licked by one of Lulu's minions, but I suppose if she's still battling with her cholesterol, who can blame her?

The Herrey's could always pop round and do a spot of gardening - they have the wellies. I once had Belle and the Devotions clearing out weeds and working on my water feature but they kept throwing their jackets about and I had to let them go.

Jonsi is my little man who does, and I'll say no more.