Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Very Disappointing!
I was trying to find out if anyone who remembers the snorks had ever made any downloadable snork games since I'd seen one too many involving the Smurfs. I'm salted cuase there ain't any. The only downloadable game that has something about the snorks is some game call...
Views: 960   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 9:22pm
by Mariana
Negative Comments people make about the Snorks
Boy, everytime I try looking at anything about the Snorks, the only comments I see popping up are "smurf-rip-off", "Smurf copy", "similar to the Smurfs",etc. One thing I know the folks who write these things keep saying this about the Snorks, but they don't state how...
Views: 877   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 14, 2006 5:03pm
by Mariana
How well known/how unknown are the Snorks?
Okay, I'm not the only one who notices that there are tons of folks who do not know what a snork is and there are people who do. The question is how well known do you think the Snorks are overall? I don't mean to sound like a pesimist, but truthfully I think there ar...
Views: 845   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 13, 2006 8:26pm
by Mariana
Favorite Villain and why?
Who's your favorite villain in the Snorks? I think I'll say the villain I liked the most was Eli from All That Glitters Is Not Goldfish. I liked how he could pretend to be a good guy then demonstrate how nasty he was. I was thinking in saying the Ice Wizard because h...
Views: 605   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2006 5:30pm
by Ryan Rinkerman
Just out of Curiousity...
I wonder how do the snorks breathe both in and out of water. I guessed that they have the snorkels to breathe out of water and gills to breathe while they are in the water. Truthfully I still don't get how the heck do they do it in the first place. Does anyone know...
Views: 648   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2006 10:09pm
by Ryan Rinkerman
hello
Hello jason, Just had to check out your website out once again. As always your site is the best. You are a very intelligent person and keep your chin up. You are the best. Im glad to call you a friend of mine. Keep up the good work on the site.
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 1:41am
by kimberly brown
New Series?
Any chance of Hanna Barbera making a new series of the Snorks after all these years?
Views: 714   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 7:39pm
by Mariana
hi
As always i give this site a #1. You are the best...Keep the snorks coming. Talk to you on Tuesday at work. Bye
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2005 5:57am
by kimberly brown`
Skating rink memory on page
You may have noticed a message on my site that honors a skating rink that is now defunct. The FAQs will help explain this better. Since the rink has been a part of my life for fifteen years, I felt it was necessary to place this information there to help people...
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2005 11:28pm
by Quasisp
I wrote a Snork game
This is my first post. Anyway, I wrote a snork game called Sea War. In this game, you play as Allstar. Your goal is to help him rescue Casey from...nah. I'm not gonna spoil the surprise!
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 9:23pm
by Mariana
Fanart thing...
In case anyone is interested... my new drawing... sorry for not drawing in awhile... http://www.deviantart.com/view/14611167/ its high quality png so you get to see all the details... I miss the show, I rarely see it...Think they have a DVD release anyone? li...
Views: 582   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 3:26pm
by SYNDUO yeah I ca...
Snorks FAQ page!
Good news! I have added a Snorks FAQ page! Here, you will see some commonly asked questions, as well as their answers! Look for more FAQs to come!
Views: 694   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 10:50pm
by Quasisp
s
Scott
buying episodes
Someone email me if you know where you can actually buy old episodes. Thanks, Scott P.S- I woke up, saw crappy cartoons on tv, thought about the old days, and so naturally that led me here.
Views: 502   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2004 9:22am
by Scott
p
Paulig
PVC Snorks' check list wanted
Hi there everyone! I'm new in this field of collectibles and I'd like to know how many different plastic/PVC Snorks figurines are there alltogether. And do they have names and some sort of ID numbers like e.g. the Smurf PVCs? I'd really appreciate a check list if th...
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2004 2:22pm
by Paulig
Anybody remember a season of bad animation?
My brother and I both remember a season (s2?) where the quality of animation went down a lot. When the snorks got surprised, their whole heads would elongate and pop back in surprise. This 'feature' and the bad animation went away. But I never see these episodes...
Views: 601   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2004 11:58pm
by Quasisp
d
Dennix
Dutch Snorks names
Hi, I was just reading your Faq and noticed you got some of the dutch names wrong What are the names of the Snorks in other languages? English-version: Allstar, Casey, Tooter, Daffney, Dimmy, Occy French: Allstar, Cathy, Tooter, Daphne, Dimmy, Occy Dutch:...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2004 6:27pm
by Dennix
d
Dennix
Snork eaters
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could please supply me with some pics of Snork Eaters and Snork Eater Eaters. I need them to make some (big) models for a Snork-themed children's camp. I've been looking everywhere for Snork reference material, but nowhere can...
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2004 11:02am
by Dennix
j
jono
Jo-Jo!!!
Has anyone got a pic of jojo? he was my favourite and all i can find is pic of his toy cheers! nice site.
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2004 9:32pm
by SYND2 aka John A...
What if THIS happen, and alot of other thoughts *SPOILERS*
I like to see some fans talk a bit more indept so lets have some fun what if scenarios SPOILERS.... . . . . What if allstar didn't help Junior become the snork he was today? What ever happen to dimmy? and Matilda while were at it^^ Why is Junior...
Views: 593   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2004 9:30pm
by SYND2 aka John A...
s
Sara
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2004 11:52pm
by Quasisp
s
SYND2
Re: We've reached a milestone!
Yay^^ I really like this site and like to contribute to it,(i got much more pics but i hate REsizing^_^;; ) heh Yay good 5years --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:As many of you may or may not know, this site is celebrating five years on the web....
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 6:35pm
by SYND2
Re: Dimmy
Dimmy actually appeared in the first two seasons of the Snorks as a regular cast member. In Seasons Three and Four, Dimmy would be seen again, but as an extra -- he would appear, but he would say nothing. The same can be said for Matilda, the girl who always seem...
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2002 10:29am
by Quasisp
s
SYND2
Dimmy
Anyone wonder why Dimmy dissapeared after a couple of eps and made like a apperence like in the end of the series? It felt so cameo apperence^^ wonder why they did that^^ heh^^
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2002 9:05pm
by SYND2
The Snorks and the Waterwitch?
I have no clue where I am or anything, but my daughter got this book out of the library she loves called "The Snorks and the Waterwitch". It was a Random House book copyright 1983 based on the animated film "Captured" copyright 1982 by Hanna-Barbera. Doing random s...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2002 8:20pm
by SueLynn
Re: Hi
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for remembering me. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:its been awhile since i gone to this site, its nice so far, if i get my fanfic done would you post it? i got new pics too^^ ok bye SYND2 John A. Galvan
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2001 4:18pm
by Quasisp
s
SYND2
Hi
its been awhile since i gone to this site, its nice so far, if i get my fanfic done would you post it? i got new pics too^^ ok bye SYND2 John A. Galvan
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2001 8:15pm
by SYND2
b
Brad
No Subject
Great forums! I'll post here often. Do the same on mine?
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2001 7:03pm
by Brad
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet