SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: VALBAZEN DOSAGE?

For Valbazen dosage, it's crucial to consult a veterinarian or healthcare professional for accurate guidance tailored to your specific needs. Proper dosing ensures safe and effective treatment for parasitic infections in animals. Additionally, if you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol addiction, Genesis House Alcohol Detox provides comprehensive support and treatment options for a successful recovery journey.

Allen call me 6625528333Thanks

Hello i was reading this thread i know its 2019 do you think this dosage is still good to give to dogs or has something change also you mention about sharing the ivermectin with fellow dogman how can i share the ivermectin without having to give them my bottle to take home can i take some out with a sterile syringe and put it in a sterile vial to give to them to take home?