SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Broke Rite 30 or Rynos Squeeler?

Which line is best In the deer woods? Looking into getting some pups that can drive something. What bloodline can get it done Broke Rite 30 or Rynos Squeeler? Just wanting to know so I can decide what pups to look for!

Thanks

Re: Broke Rite 30 or Rynos Squeeler?

I can not speak for 30 Dog but we are very satisfied with the litter of Squeelers we have. Plenty hunt and drive to spare! They also home very well. Our cross is off a Rough Cut Outstanding Gyp.
    Hope this helps and happy hunting!!

Squealer is not breeding anymore. There is a male dog off him Named Ryno's Democrat that is throwing very similar traits! They love deer. We love our Democrats!! I heard Colby Pugh has him now

DEMOCRATS ARE STRONG RUNNING TRACK HOUNDS CAN RUN ANY THING. RAISED A LITTER OFF HIM AND BAREFOOTS IZZY. LIKE THEM ALOT. INSIDE PEN AND OUTSIDE DONT MATTER. GET THE JOB DONE !!!!!!!!! happy hunting!!!

Does anyone have any puppies for sale off of rynos Democrat then or know where I can find some? Looking for some deer heathers foe next year.

Thanks

Grayson last I heard Colby Pugh and Jeffrey Bell had bred a pile of gyps to him and had plenty off him! Contact one of them I am sure they will sell something! Colby's number is (252)814-9771

I am running 4 directly out of the 30 dog x hellums gyp, 1 off of 8 ball (30 dog) and 2 squealer gyps. All 7 get it done with hunt and drive. The ones off of 30 dog are little better but are older. One of the best packs I have ever had.

I got Tranters Creek Tornado full littermate to Rynos Twister throwing outstanding deer running machines. References Ryno Gregory,Cody Hawkins, Michael Lee MItchell

seen couple 30 or squellers run,were nice dogs best ive see inside wire or outside is of buddy mccoy lug nut dog.think he is repubilican bred

I hope old lug nut was trying to catch a Democrat being sneaky because that joker could roll one. One of the fastest dogs I have ever ran with or competed against. I know a few people right now with some that wouldn’t take 10 Ben Franklins for them.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

L. O. L.

I can only speak for Broke Rite 30. I have a 30 dog and he's a pleasure to own. He places 90% of the time in the wire. He has numerous deer killed in front of him. He is a true track runner. My kennel partner has a female who loves running deer. At 7 months old had multiple deer killed in front of her. Easy handling, with grit to run as many times as you hang a collar on them.

Digital marketing offers businesses a new and exciting way to reach their target audience. Using digital channels such as social media, email, and website, businesses can connect with their https://nsdigiworld.com/300-entertainment-digital-marketing/ customers and prospects in a more personal and engaging way. Additionally, digital marketing provides a more cost-effective and measurable way to reach customers than traditional marketing channels.