SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Puppy starter pens eastern NC & SC

Looking for a great starter pen in eastern NC or SC. Some place I can leave a puppy and they will for sure be worked everyday possible that week and not just sat in a pen and only run two or three times that week like some starter pens are doing but they still charge full price. I don't understand how when you take a puppy to be trained and after 3 times out the pen in a 6 day period they say their started and charge you $25 a piece. Its a rip off. Why stop them as soon as they start. I want someone who will work with my puppies after they get turn on

Re: Puppy starter pens eastern NC & SC

Jerry Kirkland
    (843) 901-0917
    Russelville sc (just outside of st Stephens)

I took 2 to him in November and will never take a puppy anywhere else. He runs the dogs as much as they can handle and he watches them the entire time. He told me to a t what both of my dogs were doing. Had one get injured (my male jumped on my female) and he nursed it up for me. He is as honest and as good as they come. He is well worth the drive if you don’t live close.

MotorMouth

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it

Do you know how many acres his pen is?

I believe it’s around 50 acres +\- a few.

It’s got a small set of power lines down the middle and it’s thick on both sides. It’s a great pen to start puppy’s in. Mainly foxes and a few coyotes that are going to make a dog work.

MotorMouth

Do you know the address to the pen?

No I don’t know the exact address sorry. I just know how to get to it. I do know it is off hwy 35 in Russellville.

You would have to call Mr Jerry to get the address and see if he has any openings.

MotorMouth