SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sticky Please !!!Special Olympics Benefit Hunt @ Jesse Riddick's May 9th !!!

fisrt off if you have #'s and your not going to use them,please call me and turn them in. I have several people that would like to have some better #'s. The hunt is at Jesse Riddick's in Corapeake,NC.We will be casting at 5:30am and the entry fee is $25.00. This is for Jan.2008 and after pups. We have alot of good raffle items (3 tracking collars,Breedings(30plus),pups,pen running,and much much more. Thank's for your support and if you would like to judge,make a donation,or just come out and buy raffle tickets feel free to contact me for more info. Will be serving a good breakfast and lunch. Plenty of beverages also ! This is for a great cause and we will have a good time doing it..For more info contact 757-408-2295 leave message if no answer.