SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: grandboys fox pen*senior hunt*

Congrats to the winner and to Marlowe and the others on placing. Marlowe what I can't understand is they have a hunt in your honor "OLD DOG" and you say you had to work.

Congrats to Taproot Kennels and everyone else that placed.

Congrads to Rowdy/Gettin Right,Taproot,& Richfork on placing

darron i sent my repersentive mr jabber jaw he was a good quest host

slowgo babygirl got a snapshop of jabber you got to see it.i got the scoop on how he trains his hounds to run a red .its amazing .and i must say it works.skid

Ed....Don't be giving away my trade secrets!
    Next thing you know,Marlowe will be trying to get that thing away from me, for his training program!!
    Had a great time, and thanks again for the great hospitality, and the good runnin. It was a pleasure to see all those good "old" hounds showing their experience.

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

ok that was then and this is now whens the next 1 i missed all the fun ..im up for next week no really since it was a sucesess and i was sure it would be lets plan another 1 same place same rules..im sure we will pick up more people and a cook

Congrats to Forrest Creek, Get-wit-it, and Gettin' Right & Rowdy Boys on placing

I had a great time. Congrates to all that placed. Glad to see some people still believe in the old dogs. Maybe there will be more old dog hunts. T-Bone

Marlowe
    I cant wait for another one( but you gotta wait at least 8 weeks)...the hubby just had surgery and I have some dogs coming up on 6 years old in June!