SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    grandboys fox pen (SENIOR HUNT)

i just wanted to let the ones that i have been seeing in the chase and at hunts that we all go to, but i got the chance to meet some really down to earth good people at the hunt this weekend,and i am looking forward to meeting them again and again enjoyed talking to everyone that was there,and they didn't mind talking to us we really had a great time .which we allways do but with a different crowd of people,allison you are welcome back with your camper any time you want to come would love to have you back that gives me more women to talk to instead of men ha ha ha no joke i enjoyed talking to you so come back when things get better with him just give us a call any time thank yall for coming out and do come back kay( mrs. skid)last but not least allan bishop you were a very classy man and very nice you have to come back my daughter really enjoyed you to, so do come on back, thank you . kay whittington (MRS. SKID)