SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

The Ridgeway Fireman will host its Annual hunt at the Tar River Fox Preserve on June 10th 2023. This years hunt will be a one class speed and drive hunt only. It will be a 4 hour hunt and will cast at daylight. I will take entries Friday night from 6-9 and 4-5 Saturday morning. We will award Trophies to the top 20 dogs. Also the winner will receive a Winchester 12 gauge shotgun. We also raffle off another shotgun. A FFL agent will be present to do the proper paperwork the day of the hunt. We can also ship the gun if needed to a FFL agent close to the winner. Entry fee will be $50. If interested in getting number text me your name to 252-213-2661 and I will start calling people back on May 8th. There is a limit of 250 dogs this year so I would like to limit it to 4 numbers per person. We will also be selling breakfast and lunch the day of the hunt.

Re: Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

At this time there is no longer a need to text me. I have 2 and half times as many names than numbers available . I appreciate the interest and wish I had numbers for everyone. I will start calling people back Sunday to give out the numbers. Thanks