SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    David Tew of Linden NC passes

It is with great sadness to report the passing of David Tew of Linden.. David was Owner and Manager of the Linden Puppy Running Preserve, Am i am told he passed Friday at the Preserve..David was a Old school outside Field Trialer and Foxhound owner.
    He did not keep many dogs but held on to several hounds that went back to Purvis and Barefoot blooded hounds.. So he was a fox hound owner to the end. He told me the other day that he was 68 or 69 years old. He retired from Kelly Springfield in Fayetteville NC some years back..
    He had been around the trial circuit early on and had been to alot of the outside hunts and was familiar with some of the hunters and there hounds of the 70,s thru the late 80,s he had been around or seen.
    Being a Private person once and a while he would talk about being at a hunt and something that happened or seeing a dog do something special that stood out in his mind.
    David knew a dog and knew game as well..I had the good fortune of runnin hounds at his preserve for the last 23 or so years. And only had one bad day of running in all that time… I will Miss Mr Tew. But i hope there is a pack of fox hounds in heaven, And David….
    I hope the Reds take in the entire Kingdom … Rest Well

Lets keep his loved ones in our prayers for the next few weeks. As this came without notice and I am sure they will need some extra strength to get thru it.

Would some one kindly post this on Facebook side.

Correction and Funeral

David was 67,,,,,He passed at the Hospital in Fayetteville Friday April 21st 2023

Funeral will be held at Cromartie Miller funeral Home in Dunn at 1pm,
    Family will receive visitors from 11;30 til 12;30 before the funeral..

Burial will follow the funeral at Lafayette Memorial Park in Fayetteville NC