Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Top 5 Tools: Transfer Spotify Playlists to YouTube Music
Are you tired of manually recreating your playlists every time you switch to a new music streaming platform? Are you looking for an easy way to transfer your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music without losing any tracks or having to start from scratch? In this arti...
Views: 23   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2023 7:14am
by maya hart
Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive
Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive > http://snipurl.com/2aeni94 Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive, motion sensor car racing games for nokia c5 05...
Views: 757   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 25, 2022 5:07pm
by smith tech
Hal Case Whittemore, USNR
https://aadl.org/N080_0291_001 WW2 Naval Aviator Hal Whittemore passed away this morning in his sleep at his home in Oak Park, Ventura County. He flew the Navy version of the B-24 Liberator bomber, a PB4Y. He flew with Combat Air Crew #17, VPB-111. Details for...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2022 6:30pm
by Frank LOPEZ
Chemquest 26 Electronegativity Answers.rar
Chemquest 26 Electronegativity Answers.rar > http://tinyurl.com/pe4fqxm Chemquest 26 Electronegativity Answers.rar, windows 7 ultimate basic edition 32 bit free download softwatre with crack utorant  972...
Views: 2883   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2021 2:10pm
by Ismaelcole
Logistics Service Provider and Air Freight Forwarder in Los Angeles
GoMax Logistics Inc. is a fully licensed comprehensive local and International Logistics Service Provider and Freight Forwarder in Los Angeles. We are a TSA approved Freight Forwarder, IATA Agent, Dangerous Goods Certified Freight Forwarder, and a Non-Vessel Operatin...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2020 7:52am
by GoMax Logistics ...
Two turning two burning hats
Need to purchase 4 hats if available . Please advise Thank you
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2018 2:27pm
by Christian Eyberg...
VPB-106/111 Flight over Singapore June 1st, 1945
I am sure most have heard the story of the VPB-106 #3 Mears/111 #104 Heyler, Recon flight over Singapore on June 1st,1945. I am the Great Grand Nephew of Beauran O’Kane who was the tail Gunner on the Mears flight which went down with all hands. I picked up...
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2018 3:40am
by Jeff O'Kane
Photo Recon Flight over Singapore June 1945
I am looking for any information or photos of the VBP-111 crew or flight in June 1945. Victor Walters AMMF 2C Plane Captain PPC Fred Heyler
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2018 2:02am
by Jeff O'Kane
m
manos
FBA Freight forwarder
forest shipping, freight forwarder, FBA, sea freight, AIR freight, Amazon FBA, FBA Blog, Amazon FBA Blog, Cargo Tracking, Freight Tracking, Container tracking, how to ship to fba, how to ship to amazon fba, air freight quote, sea freight quote, international air frei...
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2018 1:36pm
by Packair Airfreig...
Jija Ji Comedy Movie (2005)
Jija Ji Comedy Movie (2005) > http://shorl.com/fidigremuprebru Jija Ji Comedy Movie (2005) b92c5eb40e Ah sexy diapers girl part 2 target= Serial cs5.5 video nerovision Codecanyon - 5sec Maintenance Mode B...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 1:07am
by yamileyn
Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive
Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive > http://snipurl.com/2aeni94 Kunjananthante Kada (2013) Malayalam Movie DVDRip XviD - Exclusive, motion sensor car racing games for nokia c5 05...
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 5:08pm
by yamyras
Looking fo Lenoard Nadeau
My name is Henry Young Lenoard Nadeau and I flew in Crew 8 VP-40 66-67. I would like to contact him. He always talked about his time in VP-21. If anyone could put me in contact it would be appreciated.
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2012 5:30pm
by Henry Young
Lt. Bruce Ford
Does anyone have any information concerning Bruce Ford who served with me in VP-21 from 62-64. If anyone could put me intouch with him or any member of his family, I'd be truly appreciative.
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 9:57pm
by Russell Warnberg
Centennial of Naval Aviation (CoNA), the 2011 Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Heritage Celebratio
In recognition of the Centennial of Naval Aviation (CoNA), the 2011 Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Heritage Celebration will be held on-board NAS Jacksonville from 4-6 April, 2011 in conjunction with the annual MPRF Reunion. Heritage events run from Monday-Wedn...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 10:14am
by MPRF Centennial ...
The Story of One Eleven - Know where I can get a copy?
My Grandfather served in VPB-111 in WWII and I'd really like to get a copy of this book to read about what he did. I can't find a copy anywhere! It's also referred to as The Story of VPB-111. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!
Views: 494   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:47pm
by Peter Lapp
For Those Who Didn't Die
One Sunday Morning > > There were seagulls flying overhead, > > in the early morning sun. > > They were diving 'round the harbor, > > past the ships with quiet guns. > > But the silence of that Sunday, > > was broken by the cry. > > The World would neve...
Views: 680   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:19pm
by Philip Thibodeau
Anyone remember Thomas Lee Minnigan of VPB-111 or his crew?
Hi all, I'm searching for more info on my Grandfather and was wondering if anyone here may have known him or known of him. He was an AMM1c in VPB-111 during WWII on CAC #17. He's pictured here in the top left corner: http://www.vp-21.org/LouisBrescianoVPB_111/...
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 10:13am
by Peter Lapp
George H> Crowther, ADC
In Jacksonville Florida Times Union noticed That George H> Crowther, ADC passed away on 9/17/09. He was a Plane Captain in the early 50's---on the 4y2's and the P4M's. Bob Gelles, AEC (ret) 51-55
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 1:33pm
by George H> Crowth...
2005 Reunion
As of 3/25/05, we have about 185 folks signed up for the Portland reunion in May 05. If you plan to attend, and haven't sent in your registration yet, please do it now. Space is still available at the hotel, and you still have time. Part of the reunion activities inc...
Views: 938   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 3, 2009 9:11pm
by Glen L Berg
Does anyone remember Charles Schultz, VP-21? (My dad) and where can I find that patch?
I am also trying to find the Black Jacks patch for him. Where can I purchase that?
Views: 584   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2009 12:34am
by Johnny Signor
HELP
I am looking for help from anyone that may have known my father when he was on the USS Lake Champlain. I was born 3/1960 and we were stationed in Rhode Island,usa and he was on the ship at this time. His Name is Glen Smith
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2009 12:44am
by Debrasue Smith
ATN3 Willy Summerfield
There's gotta be one of you airdales out there who knows where or what happened to Willy Summerfield??? He and I terrorized Rota from JAN67 thru JUN67 and then Sig from NOV67 till I flew back for separation in APR68. He was an ATN3 on flight crew and originally...
Views: 620   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2009 8:01am
by Daniel Perkins
d
DP
My Dad's rank?
I just lost my Dad Thanksgiving day. This morning I went to the Veteran's Cemetary here in Houston to see if his headstone was in place. Under his name is ABGAN can someone please tell me about the meaning. Thank You . DP
Views: 676   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 12:06pm
by DP
Raymond S. Shaw, US Navy, Philippines, CASU 9 - Anyone remember him?
My uncle, Raymond S. Shaw, served in the Philippines in the Naval CASU 9 Squadron fixing PB4Y-1 planes 11/44-2/45. Does anyone remember him? He was from Savannah, Georgia and passed away in 1986. My husband is writing a book for the family about Uncle Raymond's ex...
Views: 624   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2008 1:39pm
by Cheryl Flothe
John F. Beaudry
Dear shipmates: I am the daughter of AW1 John F Beaudry. My name is Bonny.. I just wanted to tell you guys what a fantastic job you guys did on your tour. My father would have been proud of you guys. Although he died in Subic Bay while in VP 11.. I think he was sm...
Views: 653   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2008 7:05pm
by Bonny Beaudry-Ba...
Does anyone in VPB 111, remember a Pete (Irwin) "Pipsi" Peters? or George J Kapolka?
My beloved Dad has passed away, and we are all in mourning. What I need to know, is, does anyone here remember Pete Peters? Irwin Peters? His nick was "Pipsi" as I remember Dad telling. I am a Veteran of the Armed Forces, because of Dad's wonderful stories about...
Views: 651   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 8:46pm
by Karen A Munzel
LCDR John R. Wheeler
I was sadden to hear of John's death and would be interested in the circumstances. I enjoyed knowing John both at VP21 & VP30 Det Jax.
Views: 684   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2007 8:56am
by Tom Girtman
Storekeeper
Sorry to be hogging the message board but, maybe someone out there will have an answer. At the Hilton Head Reunion I was looking for a copy of the 1958 Malta / Sigonella CD, there was none. Prior to the reunion, I must have sent six or seven emails to our storekeep...
Views: 804   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2007 10:53am
by Jack Maryon
VPB - 111 / VP-21 Photo Album
I would like to thank Jule A. Mosley for the beautiful 2007 Photo Album he sent me. I will treasure it forever. VP-21 was the best duty I had during my Naval career. Thanks, Jack
Views: 947   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2007 9:27pm
by Jack Maryon
2007 Reunion
I would like to thank all of those who set up the reunion. The Holiday Inn was a great choice. We missed the Museum and went to Charleston instead. The Bay Cruise and lunch was great. The Banquet was perfect, even though I didn't win anything. We departed Hi...
Views: 763   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2007 7:09pm
by Jack Maryon
1958 1961 Memories
I know we all have some great memories from that era. Let's start with the Roosevelt Roads, PR runs in the winter. I can remember partying all night with some of the flight crews. We go back to the base, I hit the rack, they had to go fly. I don't know why t...
Views: 843   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2007 12:09pm
by Jack Maryon
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Cya at the reunion in May. Jack
Views: 864   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2006 1:53pm
by Jack Maryon
ADC WILLIAM W. FLOWERS
HELLO MY NAME IS TOM FLOWERS SON OF WILLIAM W. FLOWERS VP21 PLANK OWNER HE HAS PASSED ANY ON 14 FEB. OF THIS YEAR. ANY INFO ON HIS SERVICE WITH THIS UNIT WOULD BE APRECIATED. THANKS
Views: 1036   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 12:30pm
by TOM FLOWERS
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/ [8-)][8-)][8-)]
Views: 916   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 4:01pm
by Joe
VPB-111IN PALAWAN
Dear Sirs, Greetings I have just seen your website finally,Its been quite a long time that Ive been searching Information about the Squadron.I am currently here in Manila,but I grew up and reside in Palawan. Ive been quite curious about the Squadron when I f...
Views: 969   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 10:30am
by Frank Balogh Jr.
BNAS Historian
Hello my name is Frank Powers and a member of the Maine Aviation Historical Society based Bangor International Airport where we have a small, but growing museum. I have become the project person to collect data on American and British Units station at BNAS. The hope...
Views: 965   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2006 11:10am
by Frank Powers
S1c Paul Miller, VPB-111 WW2
A friend of mine's father served in VPB-111 in 44-46. He was wondering if anyone knew his dad or knew if any of the crew was still alive. He knows his dad's best friend was the tail gunner. His dad's name was S1c Paul Calvin Miller. He was a waist gunner on a PB4Y. H...
Views: 915   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 8:30am
by Maribeth Horgan ...
New England & Nova Scotia Vacation
We departed San Diego 9.27.5 for Providence, RI. The next morning we headed for Brunswick for a couple of days. This trip we did eat at Cook's Lobster House. All the years being stationed at Brunswick, and three recent trips there, this is the first time eating...
Views: 822   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 11:57am
by Jack Maryon
New England
Well, it's about that time again. Time to fly into PVD, drive to Brunswick for a couple of days. This time we will visit Cook's Lobster and enjoy, then on to Land's End for some gifts. Next stop will be Bar Harbor for a couple of days. We're planning on takin...
Views: 887   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 7, 2005 10:51am
by Jack Maryon
VP-21 Memories
Wes, I still show you as active and in Pollock, Tx. Website has been corrected. I remember J. Bayne. Used to go by 'Eo' or I think it was spelled 'Yo'. I was radioman for JJCryan and CRRobertson back then. Regards > > From: "airmail10@juno.com" > Date: 200...
Views: 1211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 11:46am
by Wes Wright/ Dale...
Reunion Sea Stories
One of the nice things about reunions is that you can sit around and recall things that happened in the far distant past. In Pensacola and again in Portland, members of crew 2 recalled an event that happened when we were flying out of NAS Key West, Florida during the...
Views: 981   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 9:01pm
by Claude Vernam
2005 Reunion
I want to thank all the association officers, and volunteers, who worked so hard to make the 2005 reunion a resounding success. Even though it rained every day it did not put a damper on the good times. This was my first reunion, but will not be my last. I look fo...
Views: 984   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2005 12:59pm
by Ed Edens
Gerald W. Connolly, Jr.
Please send me any pictures or information of my father. I have not seen him since I was a little girl. I want to know anything I can pass on to my children. He will always be in my heart. I miss him dearly. Love Always, Sandy
Views: 949   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2005 11:13pm
by Sandy O'Neil
Old photo of Chief Tom Watt's crew - need help!
Tom Watt's widow, Delores, sent us the negative for this photo, but with no names of the crewmembers.I would like to post it in a photo gallery with the crewmember's names included. Please take a look and let me know if you think you can ID anyone. The photo may be v...
Views: 1105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2005 10:02am
by Frank Balogh Jr.
Another -"Does Anyone Remenber?"
I think the year was 1958, we were deployed to Malta. I was one of the ground pounders that went to Karachi, Packistan The night before we were to depart for Malta, the plane us ground pounders were flying out on in the morning, fell off the jack. I understand...
Views: 11665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2005 12:54pm
by Jack Maryon
Does anyone remember??
Phone: 563-557-3018 > > > > Comments: SPENT ALL TIME ON P4M-1'S. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE DAY THE LAST (HC-9) P4M WAS RETIRED OUT OF THE SQUARDON. OFFICIALS WERE THERE FROM WASHINGTON, BANDS WERE PLAYING. THE THREE FLYAWAY PILOTS ALL HAD 8" WINGS ON THEIR FLI...
Views: 949   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 12:39pm
by Peter Wimsatt
Where do we get such men?
Where do we get such men? > > ********************************** > > "They are so **** young" > > I was going to the gym tonight (really just a huge tent with > weights and treadmills), and we had heard that one of the MEUs > (Marine Exp Units) that had co...
Views: 911   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 2:54pm
by Frank Balogh Jr.
No relief in sight for the USS Lincoln (part 2)
are wearing Osama bin Ladin T-shirts > as they grab at our food and water. The ship has to steam out into > international waters to launch and recover jets, which makes our helos > have to fly longer distances and burn more fuel. > > What is even worse than...
Views: 859   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2005 6:15pm
by Frank Balogh Jr....
No relief in sight for the USS Lincoln (part 1)
It has been three weeks since my ship, the USS Abraham Lincoln, arrived > off the Sumatran coast to aid the hundreds of thousands of victims of the > Dec. 26 tsunami that ravaged their coastline. I'd like to say that this > has been a rewarding experience for u...
Views: 795   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2005 6:11pm
by Frank Balogh Jr....
March Madness - Coach Wooden
In the crazy world of college basketball, as we rant and > rave at the tube trying to influence an outcome that will > soon be forgotten, here's a great lesson for keeping > perspective.........great read............ > > Written by a local left coast sportswrite...
Views: 749   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2004 11:49am
by Dan Cindrich
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet