Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Ad-Hoc Requirement for a Life Model in Edinburgh
I'm a photographer and have an ad-hoc requirement for a female Life Model in Edinburgh (and Fife and the Lothians) , for mostly outdoor (scenic) work in the Spring and Summer and when the weather allows. I do sometimes shoot in the studio in winter. I'm particularly...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 3:22am
by Old Speckled Len...
a
Andrew
Life models wanted, SE15, 5 hour sessions
I'm looking for lean male and female models with at least fair muscle definition to help me develop a photogram technique. 5 hour sessions in SE15 on 29 & 31 July and 1, 5, 7, 8 August, times by agreement but say 10am-3pm, offering £12/hour ie £60/session,...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 12:17pm
by Lori
Calling for images for the Art Nude UK's Gallery Page!
Hi Dear Arty Folk. Art Nude UK's Gallery has gone interactive, showing modelling images and life artworks from Artists, all images displayed have a credits & info of the Model/Artist/Photographer. We are calling for life Modelling pictures to add to our Gallery, AN...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2013 3:03pm
by Alan at Art Nude...
‘Freedom in Painting’, 2 Day Workshop with artist Ashley Hanson
‘Freedom in Painting’, 2 Day Workshop with artist Ashley Hanson at the Augustine Art Centre, Canterbury Christchurch University Mon 16 & Tues 17 Dec 2013, 9.30am – 5.30pm Cost £60 Limited to 16 Places Only...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2013 2:28pm
by Ashley Hanson
Mature Novice...
Just a hello from a 66 year old novice from South Wales...are there any more "wrinklies" on here? Have a look at my profile to see if I might be useful to you in your artistic endeavors...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2013 3:43am
by Colonel556
n
Neil
Male Life Model Available - North West England
Hi there I am a male life model in my mid-30s who is available for life model related sessions. I am tall, nice looking and in good physical shape. It would be great to hear from people who would be interested in involving me in their work.
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 3:54pm
by Neil
r
Rawaa
I am new female life model
Female life model with little experience looking for work. i am 25 years old. I will be in UK next February. I am interested in doing the work, and to be nude in front of painters. I do everything you ask me during the session.
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2013 6:45am
by Rawaa
female art model available
Hello there! I'm a pt-professional art model from the US currently in the Lewes/Brighton area until mid-December. I'd love to work with some UK artists before I head off to Japan! I specialize mostly in artistic nudes, although I am happy to do portrait work as wel...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 1:54am
by Gina-Marie
I need some work
Male life model with little experience looking for work. I am a struggling sculptor/artist and therefore looking for any work within the arts to help fund my sculpture business and also give me some art experience. I am willing to sit nude or for however long you wan...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2013 7:44am
by Steelartist
Female Life Model Required
Wanted female life model (nude) for Wednesday afternoon sessions 2.00 PM until 4.45 PM. Small foundation student group at Huntingdon Regional College, Cambridgeshire. pay £40.00 per session. Limited further work available Thursday evening. Phone the college 0148...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2013 6:37am
by John Storey
Devon Artists
I am a life model living in South Devon and I find it very difficult to connect with artists in my area. Is it the fact that Devon is devoid of artistic talent, or is it the fact they tend to stick to tried and tested models.If it wasn`t for the local art colleges I...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2013 4:04am
by Charles Wright
►►► Here's a good one!
go to » http://www.bitly.com/13LyStg
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2013 5:36am
by Foruman
male life model available
Male life model available north west still life ,drawing ,studio,painting ,sculpture,photgraphic One on one ,personal home work ,private sittings
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2013 3:59pm
by John coates
v
Volley
Female photographer - looking for female models
Hi, I am an amature photographer based in North London, looking for female glamour/nude models for a specific project. Email me if you are interested and please include a picture. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 2:21am
by Volley
life model only meeting
Life Model Only meetup on Saturday August 17th meeting at National Portrait Gallery London, or it could be The British Museum, watch this space at 1pm.Any life models welcome.
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 1:47am
by Sharon Smithers
Female Life Model Wanted
Hi, I run a tutored art class in Sittingbourne on a Tuesday evening and I am looking for Female life models. If you are interested please get in touch with me Thanks Paula
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 1:44am
by Sharon Smithers
Naked Ambitions
Hello everyone, on Sunday October 27th at The Horsebridge Centre is going to be Naked Ambitions from 10 to 3pm, with 10 life models posing together, 5 Female/5 male for artist. Please come along and enjoy something different.
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 1:40am
by Sharon Smithers
Sandgate Life Drawing Class
The Sandgate Life Drawing Group are now looking for life models. Please enquire for further details.
Views: 139   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2013 4:50am
by Peter
MALE MODEL NEEDED 15/06/2013
I am looking for a life model this Saturday 15/06/2013. You must be reliable, bubbly and have a good physic. Male models needed for the following classes: BATH 1 - 2.30PM BOURNEMOUTH 4.15 - 5.45PM EDINBURGH 4.30 - 6.00PM
Views: 393   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2013 6:57am
by Paul Henry
Making life modelling connections
Dear Models & Arty Folk, Art Nude UK is calling for Your support, by helping us to reach out to all involved the Life Modelling & Arts community. Please Share this on your social networks or timelines, and make your friends aware of what we are doing for the Life Mo...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2013 3:59pm
by ANU Please Join ...
d
DAVE
new to this site
hi all. i have just joined this site so thought i would say hi. my name is dave and im a mature male life and photographic model. i live in kent but travel thru out the uk. in july i will be heading down to devon for a week or so. im happy to model for artists or pho...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 2:06am
by DAVE
"Life Models Only get together in London"
- "Life Models Only get together in London" - on the 22nd of June Meeting at The National Portrait Gallery London: Begining with a tour of the Gallery (free) and then somewhere to eat and drink nearby. for more info contact:- shazsmithers@yahoo.com
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2013 11:21am
by "Life Models Onl...
Erotic Art Show -
THE WALNUTS CENTRE, ORPINGTON, KENT, BR6 OTW, LONDON If you know of any artists who would like to participate in an Erotic art show in ArtStyle Gallery mid June, pls do let us know. Also we have a photographer looking for nude & semi nude female models if anyone's i...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2013 3:29am
by THE WALNUTS CENT...
Life model request
I am presently pursuing a Diploma in Drawing & Painting with the London Art College (distance learning). Later this year I shall need a life model, for one of the set projects in the syllabus. I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire and would welcome any initial a...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2013 5:47am
by Dr Barrie M Rhod...
Drawing Classes in Faversham
'Make A Start' Art Class on Thursday afternoons: 2 - 4pm with Michael Foreman. Call 01795 535515 to book... This is part of our latest drive to provide 'Foundation Course' tasters for those wishing to try new visual art techniques. All materials provided but by all m...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2013 1:59pm
by Make A Start (Dr...
An exhibition of Guild Members artwork
Sunday, 9 June 2013 14:00 until 20:00 Resistance Gallery 265 Poyser Street Bethnal Green London, E2 9RF An exhibition of Guild Members artwork and a chance to view new artists artwork as well. A list of artists will appear on this page as new ones are added. There...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2013 3:04am
by Guild Exhibition...
Life Drawing Classes - Folkestone
Life Drawing 10 week course on a Monday starting 15/04/2013 From 7pm to 9pm Course code: 4284-FOL-12-C Cost: £109.00 Life Drawing - Summer School 4 week course on a Thursday starting 27/06/2013 From 1pm to 3.30pm Course code: 4186-FOL-12-C Cost: £60.00 Fo...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 3:28am
by Folkestone Adult...
Life Drawing Classes - Canterbury
Life Drawing 9 week course on a Tuesday starting 16/04/2013 From 7pm to 9pm Course code: 4284-CAN-12-06804 Cost: £118.00 Life Drawing and Painting 1 day classes from 10am to 4pm on – Saturday 27/04/2013 Course code: 4284-CAN-12-J Thursday 11/0...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 3:22am
by Canterbury Adult...
Please tell us how we are doing ?
Your feed-back is most welcomed, ANU phase#1 of the web site project is complete . Please send your feed-back of what you think is missing or needed to be add to our new web site that's dedicated to supporting art life modelling. Cheers, Alan...
Views: 119   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 5:15am
by Mike Foreman
Contemporary life drawing workshop
The New Drawing Club The New Drawing Club is run by Julie Moosburg, Kate Genever and Jim Bond NEW WORKSHOP AVAILABLE Contemporary life drawing Day workshop at NSA studio, 71Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DH Cost: £30.00, including all materials, 12 places only...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2013 1:51am
by The New Drawing ...
Life Models Only get together !
Life Models Only get together! Inviting life models, artists and folk involved in life art to come along for a social evening meeting, full menu and drinks available. Train station close to venue. I hope to see you all there! Sharon at LMO... 20th April at 18:00...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 2:28am
by Life Model Only
Welcome to the ANU open forum
Welcome to the Art Nude UK open forum, This forum is open to the public. So anyone can view and comment on all post entered! Please open a new post for each individual announcement or event. Also add contact info and a link to your website if app. Thanks. Alan at A...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 7:53am
by Alan webmaster a...
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 6:20am
by Bravenet Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet