SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Red Griffin

Red,
    It was great to talk with you the other day at pooles. As you know I can appericate where you are with this illness, as I have just recently been thru this thing. You are a strong man with a great family, and a belief I GOD. With prayer all things are possible. Mine and my families prayer will be with you and your family at this time. If there is anything I can assist you with or if you just need someone to talk with please dont hesitate to let me know. Hope to see you soon, to swapp some more stories.

GOD Bless you and your Family,
    Claude

Jennifer,
    my thought and prayers are with you and your family, good luck with the treatments red, if there is anything i can do for you please let me know or u can just call my 3777338 (cell) i will be more than glad to help in any way..... i think a lot of red.

I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I wish I had a spare laptop to take to Dad because he'd sure be spending a lot of time here talking with you and reading all the latest news.

However, I am printing your messages and taking them to him. He really enjoys hearing from all of you!

Hey Buddy you go get them and hang in there.Jennifer if you and your family need anything please let me and Deanna know.You all will definately be in our prayers.

RED STAY STRONG AND YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME(434-532-6166) OR WAYNE(434-917-0650).
    I'M PRETTY SURE THIS CANCER WILL GET TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU SOON AND WE WILL SEE YOU BACK AT THE PEN SOON, DRAGGIN US AROUND LIKE NORMAL.

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you Red. Hang in there you can Fight this. Call if their is anything we can do. Jennifer, my number is 804-586-2807 don't hesitate to call for anything.

Red, I am truely sorry to hear this news. Please remember that through prayer GOD can do and heal anything. You have alot of prayers going up for you now including mine and my family. I will also put you on the prayer list at our church. Also remember I am right around the corner and if I can help you in any way please don't hesitate to call. My personal cell # 804-691-1982 work cell 804-898-0359 and home 434-246-8312 work 804-733-2690

Red, I will say a prayer for you and your family , stay strong and hope that you get to feeling better. Your hillbilly friend from Arkansas
    DEREK DUPRE

Red,stay strong you can beat this.Anything you or your family need feel free to call anytime.God Bless and hang in there.757-653-1726

I just saw the post on here! I'm really sorry to hear this and have you in my prayers! Red you know if there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to call me! For anything! Let me know, You have always helped me anyway you could!
    Tacklebox! 804 712 3000

The doctors determined today that Dad will not be able to receive radiation because the cancer is in his windpipe. He is receiving chemotherapy though and the medicine they are giving him related to the chemo is making him very groggy.

He is still not up to seeing anyone right now. He's very uncomfortable from both the side effects of the cancer and from being hospitalized.

He should be coming home this weekend. I'll keep you updated!