SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: VA HOUND HUNTERS is it possible.

IT DOES SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA,MAYBE THE HEADS OF THE VA.BEARHUNTERS ASS. THE VADHA AND OTHER ORGS POOL THEIR TOP PEOPLE TO MAKE A PARENT ORG.WITH ALL THE PROCEEDS GOING TO HELP IN THE FUTURE LEGAL BATTLES THAT WE ARE SURE TO FACE,AND BATTLES IN THE G.A.

Mr. Sutton, I was not suggesting replacing any of the current org's just having a parent company that is only made up from members of each hound organization we have in Virginia that pertains to the a Hunting K-9. I feel our organizations fight each other and pull members from each other. (divided we fall) is kind of how my perception is. You would have your local association, chapters and your state chapter. When I see members of two associations on this board scrapping it out for the public I feel like the hound hunter is loosing.

I do remember now that you indicated that, but I missed the significance.

It sounds like a good idea. As the old saying goes, the devil is in the details.

If our organizations are going to fight each other today, what is going to make them decide to make love tomorrow?

I think having a fund raiser is commendable.

I am just not sure how you will get the best use of the money.

Maybe some person who is really good at working out a plan could come up with a list of things that every organization can agree on even though they might disagree on everything else.

That way, all organizations would agree to work together and spend that money resolving those particular problems and the individual clubs could go on their own on the items not on that list.

Just an idea.

CSSJR