SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: UPDATE Carolina Run 4 a Reason Team Hunt Nov.22

Chip, sounds like a very special hunt. Any time we as fox hunters can support a hunt that will provide joy to the many less fortunate, be they children or anyone, we should all support and be proud to do so.

I challenge all hunters to participate in one way or another. Let's show our appreciation and gratitude for the children which are by far the greatest gift we will ever receive as parents and grand parents.

If you cannot attend, I am positive Chip and crew will be more than happy to accept donations for the "Angel Tree Program"

Let's suport this great cause and do so with pride!

btt

btt

Wheres it going to be held at

caskey's training preserve , lancaster,sc

btt

btt

Thanks for bumping it up Dwayne. Right now we have 23 judges as of last night. Dogfood from Pride, Highy Standard, Ultra Advantage, RiverBend and I think we'll get some Showtime. We still need to get more numbers out.

Questions call Chip Wolfe 803-804-0596
    numbers Erin Caskey 803-286-6406

Thanks for the interest and come run with us for a good cause November 22nd @ Caskey's.
    Chip Wolfe

BTT

BTT

is this a 5 hr or 4 and is it all age speed and drive..also how far from bucks is the pen

David it will be ran 4 hrs I think S&D with hunting scores to be added to S&D just as a bonus thing if I'm not wrong any hunting score given out counts as 25pts this is a team hunt 1 AA & 1 Derby makes a team you do not have to have both hounds only one of them you can pair up with any hound not paired call me 704-507-0683 if you like or give Chip a call we can tell you about the hunt.

The pen is about an hour from Buck's pen, I live in Monroe NC and it is 40 miles from my house.

Pen is full of game, they are cutting timber right now but running is still great, ran it last Sunday morning. Come down and bring some friends this hunt should be a great one, I'm sad to say numbers are down and I don't understand why. I know times are tuff right now but this hunt is for a good cause and will be alot of fun. If we can't help and support the kids in this world then who are we and what do we stand for?

DO YOU HAVE 33 AND 80 AND 360 ,350

David, Call Chip Wolfe 1-803-804-0596 or Erin Caskey 1-803-286-6406 one of them has the book they can help you with the #s.