SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    UPDATE Carolina Run 4 a Reason Team Hunt Nov.22

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. The numbers are going out but not as fast as we had hoped but there's still over a month to go.

Dog food-- We would like to Thank Mike Carr with Pride for donating 500lbs to the Hunt. We are still talking with Hi-Standard,Showtime,Ultra Advantage,River Bend and Several individual stores about donations. All above mentioned dog food companies have promised help we just haven't found out how much yet. We thank them for it.

Food Food Food-- we will be cooking barbeque chicken on the grill and we have the Ladies at Rich Hill Baptist Church suppling all the home cooked fixins to go with it.

Judges-- we were wanting at least 15 in the 300 acre pen but the way it's going we should have 25 easy and possibly as many as 40. Folks are coming out of the wood work to help. Anyone willing to judge come on we'll find a place to put you. We're having a raffle for the judges. we're put all judges names in a hat and drawing a winner who will recieve $50 bucks.

For anyone interested I will donate 1 free breeding to Chip's Speedy Gonzalez to any/every hunter spending at least $150 in entry fees. It will only go to the hunter who enters the hounds and only to a female owned by this hunter. Good for 1 year from date of hunt. One breeding per week first come first serve basis. Notify me at the hunt if you're taking me up on this.

Folks 100% of this money will go to The Angel Tree Program. It's a great cause we are fortunate in all we have and this is a trying time in our country's history. Some folks may not be able to afford to help and I understand. But if you are one of those who can help come on out. This will give a gift to kid who otherwise wouldn't get anything for Christmas. My kids get way to much this is the least we can do for those less fortunate than us.

Not to mention someone's gonna win a nice amount of money. I think we'll have no problem giving $1000 to first and if folks catch on, it could go 2 or 3 times higher than that. We're not looking for every one to bring 10 hounds just make a few pairs. 100 hunters bringing 1 hound each and teaming it with three other hounds would make 300 teams. Pay back to first would only be $6000.00 not a bad day. All dog food will be given to 2nd thru 10th place.

Entry fee $30 per hound first pair $20 per hound each additional pairing. Pair/Team must be 1 derby and 1 all age hound. 50% to the pot 50% to The Angel Tree.

Questions or info Chip Wolfe 803-804-0596

Numbers Erin/Paul Caskey 803-286-6406 6-10pm

Help judge or dog food donations Brad Kirkley 704-361-4815

Thanks for your time. Chip Wolfe

Re: UPDATE Carolina Run 4 a Reason Team Hunt Nov.22

Chip, sounds like a very special hunt. Any time we as fox hunters can support a hunt that will provide joy to the many less fortunate, be they children or anyone, we should all support and be proud to do so.

I challenge all hunters to participate in one way or another. Let's show our appreciation and gratitude for the children which are by far the greatest gift we will ever receive as parents and grand parents.

If you cannot attend, I am positive Chip and crew will be more than happy to accept donations for the "Angel Tree Program"

Let's suport this great cause and do so with pride!

btt

btt

Wheres it going to be held at

caskey's training preserve , lancaster,sc

btt

btt

Thanks for bumping it up Dwayne. Right now we have 23 judges as of last night. Dogfood from Pride, Highy Standard, Ultra Advantage, RiverBend and I think we'll get some Showtime. We still need to get more numbers out.

Questions call Chip Wolfe 803-804-0596
    numbers Erin Caskey 803-286-6406

Thanks for the interest and come run with us for a good cause November 22nd @ Caskey's.
    Chip Wolfe

BTT

BTT

is this a 5 hr or 4 and is it all age speed and drive..also how far from bucks is the pen

David it will be ran 4 hrs I think S&D with hunting scores to be added to S&D just as a bonus thing if I'm not wrong any hunting score given out counts as 25pts this is a team hunt 1 AA & 1 Derby makes a team you do not have to have both hounds only one of them you can pair up with any hound not paired call me 704-507-0683 if you like or give Chip a call we can tell you about the hunt.

The pen is about an hour from Buck's pen, I live in Monroe NC and it is 40 miles from my house.

Pen is full of game, they are cutting timber right now but running is still great, ran it last Sunday morning. Come down and bring some friends this hunt should be a great one, I'm sad to say numbers are down and I don't understand why. I know times are tuff right now but this hunt is for a good cause and will be alot of fun. If we can't help and support the kids in this world then who are we and what do we stand for?

DO YOU HAVE 33 AND 80 AND 360 ,350

David, Call Chip Wolfe 1-803-804-0596 or Erin Caskey 1-803-286-6406 one of them has the book they can help you with the #s.