SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 1st Annual Carolina Running For A Reason Team Hunt Benefiting the Lancaster Co. SC Angel Tree Pr

Hilton I got $100 that says you can't outrun that wore out cripple no hunting dog. Call and get some numbers this should be fun it's surely diffrent.
    Haas you are still around, I better keep wouldn't want to stick a buddy with a cull. Send some dogs we'll take care of them. Spread this around we want a good turnout. Chip

Re: Re: 1st Annual Carolina Running For A Reason Team Hunt Benefiting the Lancaster Co. SC Angel Tre

Chip this sounds great!!! I will help in anyway that I can. I will judge or bring a few wore out dogs to the hunt. I will also donate a breeding to Congaree Creek Lighting (Jimmy's Ziploc B- Zero W) if you are going to have a raffle. Can I get in on the same deal you giving Hilton? I have something that might have to make one last trip!!! Derek Metts

Re: 1st Annual Carolina Running For A Reason Team Hunt Benefiting the Lancaster Co. SC Angel Tree Pr

what date is the hunt going to be on chip.

Hunt date Nov. 22nd

Hey Coot come on down Nov 22nd. The pen is about 15 mins from my house. We promise lots of running great food and good feeling you helped someone in need when you leave. Gather a crowd from up your way dont care if you bring a load thats the beauty each man only has to bring one hound then he can pair with any other hound there if he choses or two of his/her own.
    Chip

I got some old broke down hound's that I would like to run to.

Give Erin a call and get some numbers we look forward to having you. Erin maybe alittle tough to get this week the Georgia Masters is at their pen so they'll be at the pen alot. Chip

OK folks, I have heard the numbers are not going out to fast. Let's look at it this way, for every hound entered in the hunt a child will have a big smile on his/her face filled with joy and you could be the one that made it happen. A hunt like this should be one of the most important hunts you could ever attend and by all means it is for a great cause. Chip Wolfe is a good friend of mine and even though he is a "SKINNY LITTLE FELLOW" HA HA he has a big heart and he is working really hard to make this a very successful hunt.

I challenge each and everyone "no money or side bets" just put aside your wants for one day and come be apart of something great!

You do not have to have both hounds to come, you can pair your hound with another hound entered, and remember you only need to enter one hound to put a smile on a childs face.

Thanks
    Dwayne

BTT