SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: EDUCATION!

In my opinion, education is a must. Without it, it is quite difficult to find a good job. I decided to get a law degree and am now preparing to take the entrance exam. I found https://edureviewer.com/princeton-review-vs-lsat-max/ where, thanks to a review, I took a course to prepare for the exam. And hopefully I will be able to prepare successfully.

Re: This is going to hurt a little

Great post James. I will start by saying we have had very few problems in Southside Virginia where I live. We were taught at a young age to respect the landowners, thier land, and the right to hunt. That has been a major success for the hunters in our community. As you said in your post, "We can be part of the problem or part of the solution". The people moving to the country for a bit of peace and quiet and buying 5-10 acres thinking they own 500 has been our only problem. I can't blame them for that, Have you been above the Mason Dixon Line lately ? We must respect the folks and their land no matter the size. Things have changed over the years, its all about the money anymore. I will end by saying Travis Tritt hit the nail on the head back in 2000 or so, "Country Ain't Country No More" Happy Hunting

Re: This is going to hurt a little

We have seen our problems cut drastically here in my county in Florida by alot of the hound hunters training their dogs with shock collars. You can save alot of time and run alot more races if you can control your hounds, which is why I trained mine. This solution (along with running crosses and not turning out a dozen dogs at a time) would work to minimize the complaints.

It will work on those high strung registered walkers too as we run two packs of Pinedale Clown dogs that are trained too.