SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Puppy Mill Bill moving thru....Need E-mails Sent

All you hunters in NC, need to jump on defeating this bill!!

Fight it til the end!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

^^ Thanks for posting.

Here is a simple copy and paste for the e-mail addresses:

harry.brown@ncleg.net, tom.apodaca@ncleg.net, phil.berger@ncleg.net, andrew.brock@ncleg.net, kathy.harrington@ncleg.net, ralph.hise@ncleg.net, brent.jackson@ncleg.net, wesley.meredith@ncleg.net, louis.pate@ncleg.net, bill.rabon@ncleg.net, shirley.randleman@ncleg.net, bob.rucho@ncleg.net, dan.soucek@ncleg.net, jerry.tillman@ncleg.net, tommy.tucker@ncleg.net

You can include the deer farming move in the budget too.

E-mail sent to my local rep. It's Friday afternoon. I'll follow up on Monday with a call.

Update: Sen. Berger is the representative for my district. I just now got off the phone with a very nice lady named Barbara from his Raleigh office. We talked pleasantly for about five minutes about the language in the bill and my concerns about it. He's aware of the maneuvering behind the scenes and it's not something that he condones. He's very fiscally conservative as well, so I believe he knows how much it will cost to enforce any new laws.

I was a little nervous about calling, but it wasn't bad.