SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Long range antenna GARMIN

You want to get the extended range antenna for the truck, that is way to go.

Also...just like previously said...the extended range collar antennas from DU Supply work really good. They recently made a change to them and shortened them a little because so many were breaking, but in my experience they are still much better than the stock antennas.

Next thing you need to figure out if you are loosing communications with the collar or they are loosing the GPS signal. There is a difference.

I myself would like to know how to rest them and take the collar apart...cant figure that one out.

Re: Using two gps 220

Used two handheld today one never lost signal,but mine lost signal constantly.The message said lost communication with dog two.Thanks for the help.BRUCE

If one 220 was working fine and the other not, I would check the nut on the top of the 220 to see if it is broken. This where the antenae screw into the 220.

You may try a MASTER reboot on the 220, that may help.

Other than that you may have a 220 that needs to be exchanged.

Thank you John i just got the collars re booted did a drive around seem to be better will try them all again hunting tomorrow if no better i will do the reboot if i can. Thanks again p s ordered my antenna'S from du today thanks BRUCE