SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 910 deer series

Mr. Graham I personally spoke to the gamewarden and the NC wildlife commission last season when I heard about the mass slaughter that cedar creek hunting club performed in one day on the blues farm. You say 57 deer but I personally heard from members in your club that it was closer to 80 deer. I even heard that some of your members didn’t even clean the deer and butcher them that they just simply fed the meat to their dogs that is completely in humane and a total waste of meat and slaughter for fun. They said people in your club broke every tag limit rule that was in the books with some people killing 6-7 deer a piece 4-5 bucks when all you have all season is 2 buck tags. That you guys where shooting deer with spots on them and milk still running out of there mouths. The gamewarden I spoke with said he had heard about the situation and that it was under investigation because of the complaints they had. You say you have 4000 acres of gamelands for the dogs to run on well Mr. David did you know that you are suppose to get a valid permit from the wildlife commission to run a legit field trial on the gamelands and with all the recent complains against you guys to the wildlife I don’t see how they would give you guys any. And no one is mad because you guys kill bucks, everyone is mad because you guys are poachers and break every wildlife law there is. Your club gets a piece of property and then has every adjacent land owner and hunter mad because you guys kill anything that walks while we try to manage deer you guys wipe them out completely. Once word in the community gets out about this field trial I’m not going to be the only opposition the entire hunting community in their area will be against it. I’m just the first person to speak up about this situation I’m not trying to cause trouble I’m just stating the facts.