SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: C&M 2 Day Derby Results

Man ol Man!!! If you missed this hunt you missed a dang good one. All of the hunters who were in attendance should be proud. This was as fine a group of hounds as I have seen this year. Thanks to Lonnie Ward for putting on such a first class hunt as always and for having the pen in great shape. OVER TWO TONS of feed was given away!!!! The running never broke down for the two days of the hunt. The first days weather was PERFECT to hold a field trial. I don\\\'t think the temperature went out of the 70\\\'s. Congratulations to Shipman & Nelson on their win with Easy. Easy is a fine hound that I have had the pleasure of judging several times and you should be proud. I have posted several pictures on my Facebook page and there are to many to put on here at once. Feel free to go to my page and view all of the pictures or friend request me on facebook if you are unable to view them. Here are the winners from the hunt.

1st #17 Easy: Bond’s Big Sky Jake & Ward’s Brenda/ Shipman & Nelson, Leland, N.C.

2nd #4 King’s Slide: B&H Ben & Lou’s Molasses/ Jeremy King, Ash, N. C.
    6th #77 King’s Sandman: Ray’s Cowboy C. and Hankins Big Red/ Jeremy King, Ash, N.C.

3rd #10 Shake-N-Bake BB: Lakehill’s Chili & Carter’s Mermaid/ Shake-N-Bake Knls, Maxton, NC

4th #7 TMS Morgan: TMS Smokey & TMS Hottie/ TMS Kennels, Lumberton, N.C.

5th #20 Stroud’s Thunder: Bond’s Runaway Joe & Stroud’s Haley/ Chad Stroud, Chadbourn, N.C.

7th #14 Turdhill Back Fire : Valentine’s Stoney & Haydell’s Patty / Turdhill & Courtney Knls, Springfield, La.
    9th # 12 Turdhill Pumpkin Roller : Turdhill Luke & Turdhill Sissy / Turdhill & Courtney Knls. Springfield, La.

8th #75 Birch Creek Brittany: Bond’s Jake & Brunswick’s Black Cat/ Rack Em Up/Manning’s Knls, Rocky Pt.,N.C.

10th #11 Leggett’s Sandy: ch. Bonner’s Humpy & Leggett’s Molly/ Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.

11th #6 Leggett’s Brownie/ Craig Leggett
    12th #30 Jordan’s Little Phantom/ Low Life Kennels
    13th #55 Courtney’s Lil Luke/ Turdhill & Courtney Knls.
    14th #79 Birch Creek Lexus/ Rack Em Up/ Mannings Knls
    15th #13 Courtney’s Red Gal/ Turdhill & Courtney Knls.

Re: C&M 2 Day Derby Results

Here are some of the bench show pictures and other fun pictures. Congratulations to Tic on winning Best In Show.