Mikes Jolson Site Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Mikes Jolson Site Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Forum

Hi Mike , been following your site for several months now and must congratulate you on you obvious dedication to the memory of Al Jolson. I do have a request , a few weeks ago you posted a Crosby show, with Donald O'Connor as guest , I wanted to record the program but unfortunately did not get the chance to do so , hence my request --Is It possible to have the show repeated ?. Best wishes from Australia, Allen D.

Allen
I have just created a new page on the site called Requested Site Page Re-runs. My first ever recording page "Jolson Overseas" is on this site page at the moment.
I have had quite a number of requests for re-runs so at the moment I have a outstanding list of requests which I have added yours to.
Please keep an eye on the site your requested page should re-run in about two weeks time.
I am quite willing to re-run pages when I have web site space permitting.

Mike S.

Allen,

Glad that you requested The Bing Crosby/Donald O'Connor show. It is terrific! Thank you, too, Mike!

Pat.

Thanks a million Mike , sure am grate-ful for your quick response to my request and G'day Pat , nice to see you on this great site , good to catch up with old friends, best wishes to you and Mike , Allen D.