NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Comet City Editor ; " A test for Thibodaux "

I agree with Donnell. Just because he has bad grammar, writes as well as my chihuahua, probably smells bad, likes posting news articles, and feels strongly that he is secretly an intellect doesn't mean everyone has the right to make fun of him.

I CALL UPON THE POWER OF VOODOO

ABOVE
Physical World Influences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shangó - Santería

The possibility of great gain is there. It hinges on family obligations being fulfilled. Take this as a sign to spend time with your family and take care of the situation at hand. All will be the richer for it.

WEST
Past Influences

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gran Bois - Congo

Favorable outcome or a lasting relationship. Brought about by tying up loose ends. Good results upon completion of a job well done.

CENTER
Present Influences

Courir Le Mardi Gras

Material influences slowing your spiritual growth. Temptations of the flesh, obsession, violence, weakness, and pettiness. Unrewarded efforts.

EAST
Future Influences

Master of the Head

Teaching and or learning. Profound understanding, inspiration. Good advice, or help from high places.

BELOW
Spiritual World Influences

Damballah La Flambeau - Petro

Female fertility. Natural strength and energy through a new undertaking. Luck, profit, possible inheritance, or a new birth.