SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: THE SC STATE HISTORY - COME ADD TO THE HISTORY!!!

Ricky,
    Steven Howard won the All Age and Richie Powell won the derby last year. Well there goes Bottom Line down the drain.
    Hope you enjoy reviewing the results of one of the top hunts in the entire country.
    Now as for hounds such as Dog Bluff Samantha Fox. IF and that's a big IF, you own one that good, and you want to make it a deer dog. Let me know and I be glad to come pick it up. HaHaHaHa
    Happy Hunting man.
    Look forward to congratulating you on the next hound you place. Let us know when it happens.
    Hopefully you will join us at one of the most prestigious hunts in the country.

I never heard of Ricky Mixon but I'm ready to go run with you and show u my piddlers, the Uso was tough hunt to finish I'm tickled get 2 blue ribbons and other dog finished 16sd.
    Be good and I promise not affended by your comets but I will load my 11 up and we run them in day light and I politic with u....be good and see every one soon at hunt can't wait. ..

Be good
    Lenny

Brian remember bout year ago we we're joking and I said I wish people would accuse me of cheating, and reason is that means u doing good at hunts again. ..lol I got thick skin, I love it, only makes me hunt harder....see u soon and I saw pictures of your 188 he looks racey....

Lenny

When they're talking about you Lenny you doing something right brother see at the hunt