GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
wiggy
weekends
HI!! i have paid for the next company weekend and evrything and i AM! going but my mum is putting me up for all these things like weekends away in blackpool with free bars n things like that so i would just like to clear up the dates so as i can tell my mum now and...
Views: 59   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2005 5:21pm
by Lt Morrissey
Wanted
With annual inspection being 1 month away I need your help! I have to produce a report on the detachment. I want from you as soon as possible 10 lines on why you are a cadet and what made you join. If you have any photographs of you doing cadet activities can I have...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2005 10:13am
by Lt Morrissey
Sgt Mo
Just to let you all know Sgt Mo is away this week at Frimley Park doing his master cadet course. Good Luck Sgt Mo. where is your portfolio?
Views: 69   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 5:14pm
by Sgt Hunt
The Kit man is coming
As promised Mark from Louth is coming to the det with his stall. your parents are also invited to come along and spoil you if they wish. the date for your calenders is 18th April 2005 he will be all set up from 19.20.
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2005 8:32pm
by Lt Morrissey
this site + kit
just thought id let you know i DO! use this site and even though i am in an ICT lesson at school i am browsing through this site and i thought id say i do use this site so if anyone comes on this site send a message so we can get an idea if anyone dose actualy use th...
Views: 62   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2005 10:35pm
by Lt Morrissey
get talking!!
hi just thought i would send a message because no1 seems 2 be talking, maybe im the only cadet who checks this website out but im sure u can all find some cadet related things to be talking about, all you NCO's doing ya training anything lol. there must be some top...
Views: 61   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2005 9:22pm
by Lt Morrissey
kit supplies
hi, i have got a price list and some information from the kit man off louth market, i don't no if there is already a link on this website to his but i have it if not. www.militaryandoutdoor.co.uk the rest of the info will be on the site. cdt kirk.
Views: 59   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2005 7:30pm
by Lt Morrissey
x Country
well done to the cadets from Gy who took part in cross country this morning I understand you helped the county come second overall Well done
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 1:55pm
by Lt Morrissey
T Shirts
I have been assked to buy some T Shirts for the det. What i want is a design that says who we are any ideas please come forward with the art work.
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 10:53pm
by Lt Morrissey
d.o.e weekend??
from what ive heard there is a weekend coming up for duke of edingborough but i couldnt see any info on the info board about it so please could someone let me no the dates, costs etc as i would like to attend it for my bronze. plus maybe if l/bdr coney could put it o...
Views: 65   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2005 5:18pm
by Lt Morrissey
monday night training??
just to make sure does anyone no if we have detatchment field craft on monday night? if so can someone write back so i no. thank you cdt kirk
Views: 60   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2005 5:56pm
by cdt kirk
Website
I am currently working on Kirtons Detachments website...was wondering if it would be ok for me to 'borrow' bits of your site, namely the DoE section and the bit about the Star levels as it is the best material i can seem to find or come up with. Fine if there is an...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 10:31pm
by Sgt Hunt
Card
Thankyou all very much for the get well card, I have now escaped from hospital and on the run in and around Laceby. I will be missing for a few weeks yet (cheers all round) but will be back as soon as I can. See you soon, Sgt Garner. PS. Sorry I missed wh...
Views: 87   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 7:16pm
by Lt Morrissey
This message forum (DONT)
This is not a place to bragging about being a thief not just that you are entitled to your own option but here is not the place for that. If another message is place upon here with the same content I will be forced to log the I.P and block it, Thank You L/BDR Coney
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2005 11:04am
by l/bdr Coney
this forum!
Come on you lot! I may not still be with yo but I do miss your moaning and gossiping. So please start using this forum a little more, its an excellent platform for discission, so use it!
Views: 82   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 16, 2005 10:08am
by cdt kirk
kit for sale!
I have for sale a quantity of military kit. This consists of soldier 95 clothing and other bits and pieces including a new bergen, some webbing and various other items. If you are interested in buying any of this stuff e-mail me and I will get back to you. Oh yes I...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 3:00pm
by Neil Pendred
website
Does any body use this site?
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 10:49pm
by Lt Morrissey
new website design
hay i have redesigned the web site all that has chaged is the place of the link thay are now on the top rather than on the left, i have also placed a site ring on the links page and more will be coming soon. thank you L/BDR Coney
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2005 5:35pm
by L/BDR Coney
Presentation night and company week end
I hope you all got something out of the carrers team presentation to night, it is good to see them put on such a disply for you. Just a reminderr that the company week end is close and we have a lot of cadets close to gaining their next star award. it is up to you...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 10:00pm
by Lt Morrissey
cal
the calnder i have put up can be changed bye the user so if u think the link u can add dates
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 3:58pm
by L/BDR Coney
just thought you shud all no that im leavin vry soon
hey peeps i thought id just tell you all that i am leaving cadets soon all though 1 or 2 of you already know so the next time ill probz see any of you will be when i hand my kit in so bye to every 1 ill miss you all wez xxx
Views: 60   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 12:04pm
by cdt wesley aka w...
cadets
i should be in to see you all monday 17 or wed 19 at the latest
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:41am
by Sgt Wesley
p
paula
am leaving sorry
hi all just thought id drop you all a line to say unfortunately ill be leaving soon ill be in to see you all b4 i leave. to say by to every one due to work and shift commitments i cannot continue to do both,thank you for all the suport i have had while been there. on...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:36am
by paula
Cadets
The detachment re-opened its doors tonight and I was a little disappointed at the turnout. From Monday it will be training as normal the instructors have been briefed on the targets and goals NOW it is your turn to return Grimsby to the top. Lets start the year as we...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 10:10pm
by Lt Morrissey
New pics
there are now new pic on the site to view them click on the link on the side pannel that is addressed photos, if u took some pics and would like to see them on the website on any subject, just email me them or give them to me in gy thank you, happy x mas and have a b...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 8:06pm
by L/BDR Coney
Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
I would just like to wish you all well for Christmas and New Year. Considering all the up's and down's Gy has been through in 2004, you all pulled together as a team keeping Gy up there as one of, if not THE best Detachment. Thank you for all your support over...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 1:20pm
by Sgt Garner
Xmas party & the new year
I hope you all enjoyed the party tonight the pass the parcel seemed to go down well thank you to Sgts Morris & Hinch for organising it. We will start back with an informal night in the new year on January 5th please pass this date around to all the cadets you kno...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 11:31pm
by Lt Morrissey
xmas party
just like 2 say a big thank u for the party! it was great and cant wait to see everyone back in january! have a great xmas and a better new year! kirk
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 11:11pm
by cdt kirk
xmas comp /well done
well done to all who took part in x mas camp we come 3RD and we also recived the best TAB and skill at arms, but the main part we a good laugh, i would like to say thank you to every one of the adults who help train us and thank you espically to staff wright who was...
Views: 57   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 10:56pm
by bdr cook (N)
Xmas Weekend
I would just like to add my congratulations, you all did the det proud with your efforts at the weekend. Dont be downhearted just because we did not win, we can address that problem next year. I would like to know which one of you toads gave me this stinking cold! If...
Views: 57   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 7:10pm
by Pi Hinch
Inter Detachment Competition
Well done on a very good effort. It was a very close run thing with about 20 points seperating the top tree teams. We cannot win it every year. What you need to do now is brush yourselves off, forget all the events that happened at the weekend and get stuck...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2004 10:39am
by Sgt Garner
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet