GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
xmas comp /well done

well done to all who took part in x mas camp we come 3RD and we also recived the best TAB and skill at arms, but the main part we a good laugh, i would like to say thank you to every one of the adults who help train us and thank you espically to staff wright who was I.C and did a brillent job, thank you.

Re: xmas comp /well done

To my fab Grimsby team,i would like to take this chance to say thank to u for all your hard work both adults and cadets.Being that this will be my last crimbo camp ever i had such a great time and each and everyone of you helped me gain that and i am ever so proud of each and every person for thier proformace,well thanx again to everyone who helped all adults and i would like to say hope you have a fab crimbo and come back refreshed with war faces see you soon christie

Re: Re: xmas comp /well done

well we finished 3rd which is good it might not of been what we had expected but we worked well as a team which was really good. The moral of the team was always high even after the events on the evening. goodjob staff wright u done a great job as IC we impressed on alot of stands. I would like to thank the team because i havnt been apart of the det for long but you have made me all feal welcome. lets aim for next year now. a new year a new start.

Re: Re: xmas comp /well done

hey well 3rd was very good we worked realy well as a team through out the weekend we helped each other through it all, along the way we had a really good laugh.
well done to christie great IC that weekend she did an excellent job as we saw on each stand we impressed the adults.
we knew we wasnt gonna *** 1st as we got told on each stand coz the adults do not like GY coz were too GOOD
we still came away with 2 trophies.
WELL DONE TEAM
have a good christmas ppl and lets paaaaarrrtttyyyy monday night see u all in the new year