GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
good luck on 1st aid + btec
iya every1 again lol. jst like to wish everyone goin away this weekend on first aid(3*) faw(bdr thronberry), or btec (sgt morrissey) good luck and hope u all do well. see you all 2morrow nite at pick up l/bdr kirk
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2005 2:57pm
by l/bdr kirk
E company weekend
hiya... just like to say hi 2 everyone going on company weekend tonight and wish u all good luck. what ever ya doing do ya best and show em once again what gy are made of. c u all 2nite... l/bdr kirk
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 1:37pm
by l/bdr kirk
1st aid
hey u all... just wonderin which people are off on 1st aid.. i no its a wile away but ther u go me(random lol) c u all on monday.. l/bdr kirk
Views: 50   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2005 10:01pm
by l/bdr kirk
colts canter 2005
jst like to say a very well done to everyone that took part in colts this year, everyone put 110% in and it paid off... especially girls team lol.... but all the lads on the company team very well done to get on the team and complete the competition!!! lets show em w...
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 10:08pm
by garry
good luck
good luck to every one going on the final colts cdt boulter k
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2005 9:20pm
by cadet boulter
g
garry
l/bdr kirk
hi just want 2 say well done 2 l/bdr kirk for coming second in her relay race
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 7:56pm
by garry
well done
hi just like to say well dne to l/bdr kirk for getting into the nationals swimming. good look. boulter k
Views: 51   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 5:03pm
by l/bdr kirk
jumpers
just to let everyone no that we are back in jumpers 2nite from wat have been imformed! so if u dint no then you do now and if you speak 2 anyone else can you let them no if they dont already please. l/bdr kirk
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 6:58am
by l/bdr kirk
good luck l/bdr coney
jst like to wish l/bdr coney good luck on shootin this weekend as he is one of the very few representing humberside and south yorkshire on shootin this weekend.... good luck and hope u do well. lbdr kirk
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2005 5:33pm
by l/bdr kirk
hey guys
hey guys i hope everyones ok and things are going great for gy i miss everyone and sometimes wish i was years younger so i could be a cadet again well done to people on there promotions and bits i am basically writing to see if anyone want a six 6 cadet boot there to...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 1:50pm
by christie wright ...
shooters
jst liek to wish the shooters this wkd good luck, show em wat E coy are made of! GOOD LUCK l/bdr kirk (sam)
Views: 60   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 7:28am
by l/bdr kirk
colts 2nd wkd!
iya u lot gona get bored of these but its gota b sed. well done to everyone on this weekend.. congratulation if u got through n unlucky if u dint,but u tried and gave it ya best anyway! c u all at det or on the next training date... good luck 4 colts 3 l/bd...
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 8:52pm
by l/bdr boulter
colts 2
iya jst another message about the same stuff but ther u go... well good luck 2 everyone who made it onto colts 2, lets make it another great wkd 2 remember (positive things) n show em wat GY especially but E coy aswel are made of!!! i no the female team are gon...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2005 7:06pm
by l/bdr kirk
webmaster- training program etc????
iya just wondered about the training program and other sections of the website that hav not yet been updated? i no thers a lot to do on it but the sooner we get it up and runnin the more the website will get used i think?????? l/bdr kirk
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2005 3:55pm
by l/bdr kirk
colts 1st wkd!
jst like 2 say once again well done to the people tht got through but unlucky 2 the ones tht didnt... better look next time n hope it makes u even more determined for next year! c u all nxt wkd wen E coy shows em wat wer made of... (but females wil jst rule u all!!)...
Views: 60   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 8:47pm
by garry
colts
jst thought i wud wish everyone goin away this weekend good luck on what ever team there on and hope you use this to your full advantage to show them what you are capable of... good luck n c u all friday nite. l/bdr kirk
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2005 10:50pm
by l/bdr kirk
congratulations and welcome.
jst like to say well done to l/bdr lee-grant on her promotion... n to p.i hinch getin her seargent and welcome 2 seargent macdonald... l/bdr kirk
Views: 104   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 11:25am
by l/bdr kirk
pics
hi iv been looking on the website at the pictures and we need some more like from PT night and annual camp from l/bdr boulter
Views: 75   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2005 10:43am
by Tim Coney
annaul camp!!!...... well done gy
jst like 2 say well done 2 everyone on annual and completed it. sounds like everyone had a lot of fun and a lot of achievements... i did lol! well done 2 kirsty on her promotion and everyone else for there awards... lets keep it up for colts and xmas camp!!! well...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2005 6:57pm
by l/bdr kirk
hiya peeps am missin everyone loads n loads, i wish i was still in cadets so i could see every one s
hiya everyone, how are you all doing then? i hope your all good coz i am and am missing you all loads n loads i luv ya all as mates to bits... i wish i was still in cadets so that i could see you all coz i miss everyone loads, but am not which is my f...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 4:01pm
by beckywez
this website
come on people, get this web site sorted out! I used to enjoy comong on here and looking at the pics and reading all the comments on the forum. Recently though there have been no dodgy subjects or juicy gossip to read, so come on people talk to each other! See you...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 4:54pm
by anoldfriend
annual camp
jst like 2 say hi n wish every1 good luck 4 annual. hope u all hav a brill time n c u all saturday. :P cdt kirk
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 5:41pm
by cdt kirk
KIt mans Visit
JUst a quick reminder to you all that Mark from Louth is coming to the det on Monday 01/0-8/05 with his stall so you can make your life on annual more comfy. PLease spread the word to every cadet you know including other dets, air cadet, sea cadets and TA are welcome...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 10:14pm
by Lt Morrissey
Well done
Just like to say a big well done to bdr wigg on passing your jcic. And also well done to all who went on camp because most of u was well behaved through out the duration of the wknd. S/SGT Morrissey
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 11:28am
by lbdr boulter
E coy wkd n swimmin!
well someone got there before me on this one lol. just like to also congratulate bdr wigg on passing his jcic! sounds like all you 3* had a brill time, and well done to 2* as we all passed saa, and field craft. and also 1* on wateva they did. lol i wud also lik...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2005 8:55pm
by cdt kirk
De Comp weekend
Well I just want 2 say how i think the company went very, very well 4 gy, so keep up the good work and we will get 2 where we want 2 be. Also thanks 2 Ltnt Morrisey......the field craft was excellent sir!! and well done with your award. And also wel dun agen gy 4 no...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2005 7:55pm
by L/Bdr Hewitt
www.gyacf.com
hay once more i have one more quary i need to ask sir would it be possible to have the site renamed as "www.gyacf.com" this is only $8.95 so about £6 for a year this would be a lot eaier than the full length one we have now, as u where askin 2/3 nights ago this...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 5:07pm
by Tim Coney (web-m...
Pole
I need some ideas 4 types of qutions to put on the pole wich is located next to the forum link pl ither tell me on here or tell me at the det. thanks Coney (web-master)
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 4:06pm
by Tim Coney (web-m...
Photos
hay guys right i need Your help, i need photos that i can put on the website. there is alredy a photo page and as most of you may have noticed it takes so long to load its painful, so i ask your thoughts on haveing a thing called a flicker, that will load a lot faste...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 3:44pm
by Tim Coney (web-m...
GOOGLE LOVES GY
Right Gy Lot, i am very happy and proud to say that this website is now top serch in google when searching for "gyacf" (no spaces) this means that should you ever forget the full site's address you can now find it on google. i have worked long and hard to try and get...
Views: 85   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 11:08am
by andy ov gy (sams...
ATTENTION NCO'S!!!
i would like to call an nco meeting in the dome at naffi on monday to discuss things that need to start happening around the det and how we are going to do it because we have all been told numerous times about things we need to do and for some reason we dont do it an...
Views: 65   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 5:35pm
by L/BRD Coney
parade
just like to say well done to all that participated in the parade today! well done cdt kirk
Views: 62   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2005 10:00pm
by Lt Morrissey
well done 2 signals people1
hia just thought i wud say congrats 2 all of us that passed the signals course that took place this weekend. well done and keep up the good work!! cya all on monday cdt kirk
Views: 72   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 5:05pm
by cdt kirk
advertisment
when i was looking around school notice boards today i noticed immingham det had an advertisment up and so i got board in my ICT lesson today and started playing about and came up with a poster advertising gy det and i was wondering if it would be an idea to distribu...
Views: 76   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 12:31pm
by L/Bdr Hewitt
brocklsby show and maine barracks
i was just wondering what kit i need for brockleby show and maine barraks and what time i need to be at det and saturday
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 7:39pm
by Lt Morrissey
website ideas
well iv been thinkin of ways that we cud improve this site. for cadets use i think it wud b handy if we had a time table of cadets lesson tht they may hav tht we cud connect on this site. but i think this wud only work if the webmaster(coney) kept it all up 2 date....
Views: 66   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 7:31pm
by Lt Morrissey
b
Bray
hi
i just wanted to say hi to everyone
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 6:28pm
by Bray
sports
just wanted 2 say gd luk 2 every1 on sports, hope u all do brill as we no u can n c u all on mon nite 2 hear how well u all did!! gd luk, cdt kirk (sam)
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 8:50pm
by cdt kirk
well done
i would just like to say well done to all those who received star passes and D.O.E passes the other night and also a well done to now BDR munce on her promotion
Views: 57   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 29, 2005 12:50am
by Tasha's Dad
Nice site
Hello Grimsby Detatchment, just thought i would call in and see what your site was like ,its very good congratulations to the webmaster! hope you dont mind me putting a link to it on my site and if you wish to link to our new site the address is http://bartonac...
Views: 79   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2005 3:15pm
by Coney
hiya peeps
hiya every 1, just thought id leave every 1 a message lolz. well every 1 am missin u all loads n loads n i kinda regret leavin cadets a bit now coz if left all me gr8 m8s behind, n i mite *** in sum time soon and see u all but i don't no wen because am livin in cl...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2005 6:09pm
by becky wez
sports
just thought i wud say hi n gd luk 2 any1 whos comin on sports.lol. cyaz all ther.
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2005 4:56pm
by cdt kirk
well done!
well done to bennet and l/bdr hewit on there awards, s lee-grant and wigg on there promotions. i would also just like to say thank you for mine. cyaz all on monday! cdt kirk
Views: 78   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 5, 2005 6:26pm
by BDR! wigg
hiaaa
hia, just wanted 2 wish every1 at our detatchment good luck 4 wateva ther doin n will c u all 2moz nite. sure it will b a gd camp. cyaz 2moz.
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 5:57pm
by cdt kirk
Good News
It has become a tradition at all the detachments I have been at to publicise any good news on the web site. So congratulations to Staff Morrissey on your promotion. It is time to enjoy your staff but start thinking about the next one. The other NCOs now need to w...
Views: 70   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 3:46pm
by U/O Parry
Shirt Sleeve order
As from Monday 25th april we will parde ion shirt sleeves with combat jackets been carried.
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2005 3:52pm
by Lt Morrissey
25th June 2005
We have just recieved permission to take 60 cadets to the army open day at catterick. I am going to offer places to cleethorpes and waltham with any surplus places being taken by the rest of the company. if you are intersested see me on Monday night.
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2005 8:24pm
by Lt Morrissey
l/bdr coney website
just thought i wud let u no tht everytime i scan my computer for viruses it comes up with this website (bravenet), dont think its to serious but just to let u no l/bdr coney just incase something does come of it.
Views: 58   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 5:52pm
by cdt kirk
?
are we in kit 2nite? wb plz. cdt kirk
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 5:06pm
by Lt Morrissey
w
wiggy
weekends (again)
HEY ALL!!! could i please confirm the dates for the first aid weekends because my mum has booked me on a weekend in blackpool next weekend which i beleive is when it starts and it has taken a lot of negotiation to get out of but i won haha. so yeah if i could jus...
Views: 47   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 7:22pm
by Lt Morrissey
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet