GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION NCO'S!!!

i would like to call an nco meeting in the dome at naffi on monday to discuss things that need to start happening around the det and how we are going to do it because we have all been told numerous times about things we need to do and for some reason we dont do it and we need to find out why and fix it and i beleive the meeting will be an oppertunity to discus matters on our own without a senior cadet or adult in the room and some people may feel more comfortable talking within a group of peers as they may not want to say cartain things to adults or seniors because they may get told off and that way we cant sort the problems out so i think if we have this meetings we may be able to change things around the det and get grimsby working together as a team

Re: ATTENTION NCO'S!!!

I could not agree more BDR Wigg we need to not only work as a team, but be a team, watching each others backs, helping one another out with certain issues and to show a united front. I think this can be achieved in a number of methods that I will bring up on the meeting on Monday. But for this meeting to become affective I feel we need longer than NAFFI brake, and would suggest running into second period if this is possible. if this meeting is effective then I am sure the cdts and adults a like will see a stark difference with in the detachment in relation to discipline and team work, lets get it right this time sort out our priorities, WE ARE GOING TO WIN X MAS COMP AS A TEAM. Thanks L/BDR Coney