SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Questions on bloodlines .

Do anybody know much about Barefoot Hannibal and Jarmans Cheyenne? If so would love to hear about it

Re: Questions on bloodlines .

Mr. Ronnie Barefoot kept really nice hounds. And He got His name called out at alot of the Big Hunts. Like the USO and the All American. But Hannibal I heard She was a pretty good Hound in Her day. But I don't think She made a CH. But I know She got Her name called a few times.

Mr. Ronnie Barefoot kept really nice hounds. And He got His name called out at alot of the Big Hunts. Like the USO and the All American. But Hannibal I heard She was a pretty good Hound in Her day. But I don't think She made a CH. But I know She got Her name called a few times.

Hannibal was a male and won the USO. Hannibal produced Barefoots Tebow who also won the USO. Hannibal produced Schoolios Dr. Lector and Lector produced Cox's Raj