SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    PANACUR in the paste/tube

Is the PANACUR in the paste form any good? Would you recommend? Thanks!!

Re: PANACUR in the paste/tube

i dont use afraid of incontest of tube 2 dogs might get way 2 much some might hardly get any.tube made
    for 1200 horse

Thanks Dennis

If you take a 3 CC syringe without a needle and put the needle end on the pancur, pressing the plunger with your stomach,stop pressing when you get the desired dosage or when the syringe is full. Remember to use this wormer for three days in a row for the best results. Just shoot the panacur in the mouth of your dog, Have been using this method for years with satisfactory results.Their is 21 CC in a tube of panacur which equals 7 one day dosage for larger dogs ( ex. 3 cc for walkers) Usually runs about $ 10 a tube.

you cannot overdose a dog with panacur i have been using it since the 80's

I have multiple dogs in a pen, I squirt half a tube in a 5 gallon bucket fill it with water and mix it up. Dogs have to drink it for the next 3 to 4 days. Have worked wonders for me. Do the same for pups never have had a problem.