South Devon Soccer Forum

South Devon Soccer Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bishopsteignton v's buckland & Milber

John motson
There is some picnic tables u could sit with your dog !!!!!!!!

But he must remember to pick up the dog pooh.....I'd like to watch this as he probably does it like a pro !!!

Man and his dog
What for a div 4 football match give us a break mate lol the ball spends more time in the air and getting missed and sliced

Oh.....you must be a superstar that plays in a higher league pal - bow down and kiss your feet I should eh!! Goon
I've done div 6 to the premier....knowing the bishop team I expect they could go up year after year too....and looking at Milber results It looks as though they ain't bad either! Just because the team is in div 4 it doesn't mean they are ****.....I've played for a team in div 3 before and beat a prem team...not that much difference in the better teams of each league as a whole.
So if your higher than prem - what's the point of looking at a div 4 post
If your higher than 4 - what's the point of looking at a div 4 post

Go walk your dog!!

Who is this man and his dog????? Fink he got the brains off a dog

Going to be good :) can't wait now! Man and his dog must be big time, you've defo made it when u play on pitches with no poo haha. Retard

John motson
B&M for me !!!!!!!
They will want it more & slight edge on match winners ,but should be a cracking game

Think you might be right in that b&m having the edge - bishops are in the better position at the mo.....b&m know they have to win this to stand a good chance of changing that....which they will so if they win.

The toy :)
Going to be good :) can't wait now! Man and his dog must be big time, you've defo made it when u play on pitches with no poo haha. Retard

Haha yeah right ..... The pretty boy superstar probably only plays in div 1 !! It shall be .... The sun will be out too .... Even better :-)

having played both recently I would say B & M will edge this, better passing, harder tackling and less moaning. What was the result when they met earlier in the season anyone know?

Bishopsteignton 2 v 3 B&M

Intermediate Cup.

Bishop 2 1 up with 5 mins to go then B&M had 2 late penalties I believe

Bishops went 1 nil up. Then 1 all after a penalty to B&M.
Bishops then went 2 up. Then B&M scored another penalty with 5 to go. Then B&M nicked it in the last minute with a goal from their striker.

My mistake 'said I wasn't sure' I do apologise !
Your obviously a player for one of the teams by being so knowledgable !! So in your opion if Bishop win is it title over for B&M or not

It isn't over after tonight's game - both teams are capable of slipping up against other teams.....they have plenty of games to go - in a short amount of time too!
The next time they meet could well be the decider for the title!!

I haven't seen either play.....going in blind, I'm hoping I won't be disappointed !! Lol

1 - 1 ....... Bishop definitely the better team I'm afraid!
B&M for me are just a good div 4 team.

My title