Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Importance of AML Training in Finance

Hello, I'm currently studying at a college of economics, and my tutor advised me to learn more about money laundering. Is there anything you can tell me about that? Do you have any recommendations for a good course?

Re: Importance of AML Training in Finance

Understanding money laundering is crucial in the finance sector. It occurs when the original source of funds is hidden to disguise criminal activity, and it's a significant global issue, with about 5% of global GDP estimated to be laundered annually. To combat this, there are stringent laws and regulations in place worldwide. I recently completed the best course of my professional career and received my Anti Money Laundering certificate online at https://amlcertification.com/. It's been incredibly useful in enhancing my understanding and awareness of AML and CTF, and I highly recommend it for anyone in the finance sector.

Re: Importance of AML Training in Finance

Hey there! I've heard about these courses from my sister, who works in the finance sector, but I haven't come across this one yet. It's great that you have such a good experience. It made me even more interested in taking this course.